Cody Garbrandt in Hot Water Over 2012 Tweets Using "N Word"

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
He isn't a smart guy in the present so why should we expect him to have not say stupid things in the past

Haha Cody seems like the kid who’d have photos with his mates in pop collar double polo shirt, hats up throwing up gang signs and braces type.

gga is different from gger

He responded to the question perfectly

War Cody

eh, he was a teenage wigger listening to terrible rap music so he started saying it colloquially to his friends as many white teens do, he grew up a bit and realized that wasn't a good look, I don't see a problem.

This. We can't keep attacking people for something they did years ago especially because the "rules" have changed

Anytime a whiteman uses either variations of the N word is fucking cringe. I even get annoyed when Pacific Islanders here in Australia use it.

1: You motherfuckers ain’t black.
2: Cultural appropiation.
3: It just sounds stupid coming out of your mouth.

Honestly who gives a fuck this amd the James Gunn tweets are a no event.

young Codys tweets referring to his homeys as the N word are a non event and im Black but I dont condone that word or use it myself, grown ass James Gunn well those are a different story those are some sick tweets for real pretending to mask it by claiming they were jokes.

No such thing. Doing something another culture does because you like it is how the world advances, and it's been done throughout history. You'd have a very short list of acceptable things to say/do/eat/wear/etc. if you limited yourself to just your own culture, region, and ancestors.

And if you do that you will be seen as a racist and xenophobe.
So you cant really win this one.... mah :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's okay because he used the a ending, not the er ending.

ufc-mma-ufc-205-l0HlPyXQmMwDSR74k

Cody is a wigger of the machine gun Kelly kind so this should not surprise anyone. Probably mean mugged local kids outside the gap outlet at his local mall. If that semi retard Perry can get away with his ludicrous explanation of using it then nothing will come of this

Thats just the number of time Mike Perry says it mid way through breakfast

I'm curious to see the context of the use of the word, but I'm not a fan of going through people twitter history from years ago and trying to ruin there lives.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this.

I honestly don't understand why anyone cares. Only bitter people will dig up old tweets and get upset by that

No hard R = who gives a shit

Back