Cody Garbrandt got stabbed at a bar once

mf3Ank0.jpg
Shhh! Sherdoggers can relate to him due to his fatty physique and he also fought for Pride so theres no double standard!

Really :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s? U gonna come at him like dat for gettin stabbed? U :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are nutty, mane.
Isn't it funny how only black people take their racist curse word and use it on each other? Beana, Cracka, Honka, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:a, Dyka, :eek::eek::eek:ga, Spica, Gooka.....nobody else does it????

Probably a person who likes neck tatoos.
What kind of a person judges others for how they express themselves by tatooing?
To be fair, the guy stabbing him probably judged him on his neck tats as well.

I mean, to be stab-worthy. It's kind of a compliment.
6eff0fc62fc92de70b09f73f7643534b.jpg

Garbrandt is the slightly less arrogant, and more respectful, American version of Conor McGregor, only not as gifted of a fighter. The dude is extremely comfortable In His skin. I mean you have to be to have a neck tat unless your like a crazy Arryian in federal prison or some other form of psycho but not him. I just worry he will never get the coaching needed at team Alpha Male to get to the next level. He has all the ability tho. Imagine if he had Dillashaw's footwork. Garbrandt should find his own bang Ludwig.

This is why I love Sherdog!

OH MY GOD

people drinking below the legal age???

CAN'T HAVE THAT
Oh, right, because it's totally fine to break laws just because you don't agree with them.

Doesn't really surprise me. He was probably even more of a butthole back then.

Oh, right, because it's totally fine to break laws just because you don't agree with them.
really? who the fuck are you?

also, are you american? if yes, did you begin drinking only at 21 years old?

He was probably mouthing people off and started trouble with the wrong person. You can just see it in his eyes that Cody is not someone you would trust.

Samoans and other Polynesians have a very long cultural history of tattooing, including the face and neck.

Maori tattoos can/did represent ones achievement in battle, family history or position within the tribe.

Back