Cody Garbrandt got stabbed at a bar once

What type of man stabs a 4'11" man with trimmed eyebrows ?

Really :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s? U gonna come at him like dat for gettin stabbed? U :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are nutty, mane.
Shit happens at bars sometimes, I get it. But...how many people honestly get stabbed in a bar for absolutely, positively no reason what so ever? Just hanging out and then...stabbed. It doesn't happen. If you get stabbed in a bar, you probably did something - doesn't mean you deserve to get stabbed, of course, but provoking someone in the wrong situation? Shit can happen.

He never said it wasn't his fault. In fact he said he learned to make better decisions because of it.
Surely, one doesn't need to get stabbed to learn to make better decisions.

giphy.gif

Surely, one doesn't need to get stabbed to learn to make better decisions.

giphy.gif

Everybody is different. Dude said he wasn't even old enough to drink at the point it happened. Plenty of people do dumb shit when they're kids, and everyones circumstances are different.

He was a dumb kid. He says he's learned to make better choices, and now he's a somewhat succesful MMA fighter about to co-main a UFC event. He seems to be doing fine.

Everybody is different. Dude said he wasn't even old enough to drink at the point it happened. Plenty of people do dumb shit when they're kids, and everyones circumstances are different.

He was a dumb kid. He says he's learned to make better choices, and now he's a somewhat succesful MMA fighter about to co-main a UFC event. He seems to be doing fine.
Then what the hell was he even doing in a bar? Violating false identification laws?

I don't miss the bar scene at all. Probably has been 10 years since I've been in a bar late at night, with the exception of watching the odd PPV. Even those I mostly order at home.
*nods, as if I can hear you at all*

@muaytao I like your sig ;)

I think that sig bet may have expired now! You are good to change it back haha

Back