Cody Bollinger: there was a better prank on Edmund they didn't show on TV

American dodgeball association.... of america

Did ANYONE think that prank was "bullying" or in poor taste as Jessamyn suggested?

Hahaha hopefully people try to get autographs on photos of Olga

Did ANYONE think that prank was "bullying" or in poor taste as Jessamyn suggested?

hell no....but if you have no sense of humor you are gonna get angry like edmond. its funny how worried they are about getting him angry....he must have a bad temper

I don't think it waswas to the level of bullying, but certainly wasn't anywhere good enough to be a prank either - it was just picking on someone.

Different strokes for different folks.

After telling me that the things that I find funny are not funny, you can tell me that the ice cream I like does not taste good, my favorite swimsuit models are not hot, my favorite color sucks, and your feces does not stink.

Edmund and ronda already have a kid right?? that gold belt that tate wants so bad

I don't think it waswas to the level of bullying, but certainly wasn't anywhere good enough to be a prank either - it was just picking on someone.

If you walk around with the type of attitude Edmund and Rousey have, mean mugging everyone, giving people shit for made up reasons and generally trying to act like a thug, you are asking to have the piss taken out of you. Especially in an environment where everyone is trapped together.

Seriously the best thing they could have done is respond with some of their own pranks and make light of it but they are just too up themselves to realise how much of a bad sport they look.

wtf why didnt they show that instead of the stupid vampire figure

Looks like we'll see it after all.

If this pranked has actually happened before one or two weeks in TUF and they let us think it happens this week, in the following episode, it will be embarassing for TUF.

If this pranked has actually happened before one or two weeks in TUF and they let us think it happens this week, in the following episode, it will be embarassing for TUF.

If we look at Cody's blog, I think the prank really happened earlier in TUF. Maybe even before Dennis Hallman appeared in the show.

If we look at Cody's blog, I think the prank really happened earlier in TUF. Maybe even before Dennis Hallman appeared in the show.

So far he is the only person that said that
Lets see how Duke & Penningtons faces look in the clips

If Ronda did this people would be throwing a hissy fit.

Perspective alert.

If that's true, the question then becomes: Will anyone care about getting on Ronda's back about her reactions to things, not understanding the chronological order of events?

Doesn't matter.

If Ronda did this people would be throwing a hissy fit.

Perspective alert.

far worse pranks happen all the time on TUF
No she wouldn't

RR is a mean-spirited person from what we seen on TUF
If she posted pics of Carraway & put Metrosexual on it or something, it would be funny & this is similar

RR would likely go past funny though & into hatred

Back