Cody Bollinger: there was a better prank on Edmund they didn't show on TV

sws33

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Cody Bollinger's weekly interview. They actually pulled a funnier prank on Edmund that they didn't show on TV. He said that's the one Ronda thought would make him go crazy..

You’ve seen Dodgeball with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn? So you know that giant Russian chick with the uni-brow, Olga or whatever? They printed out a bunch of pictures and had them laminated and wrote “RONDA AND EDMUND’S LOVE CHILD” and they plastered the whole UFC gym with like a hundred of them! They didn’t show that part, but I think that was the part that they were worried about Edmund seeing. It was pretty crazy (laughs).

There was also a part where he could relate to Ronda's mom since his own dad was a former MMA champ that was pretty cool.

My dad’s not a lifer like Ronda’s mom, but I’d say it’s exactly along the same lines. When I fought to get into the house, I had a broken toe and a few other things I’m trying to keep a secret still. But things like that didn’t even bother me. I worked through it so easily because my whole life…if it wasn’t something that needed surgery, you know, “suck it up,” “you’ll be okay,” “it will pay off later.” He wasn’t as tough on me as Ronda’s mom comes off, but he definitely had the same mentality.

TUF ep. 5: Cody Bollinger compares his dad to Ronda’s mom & talks about the prank they didn’t show on TV

Last edited:
That is pretty funny

4180d1361305890-women-combat-dodgeball.jpg

There is still time to show it in the next episode!!!!

They couldn't use that material because the ADAA put in a copyright injunction.

They didn't want to be associated with the UFC or TUF.

They couldn't use that material because the ADAA put in a copyright injunction.

They didn't want to be associated with the UFC or TUF.

They don't need to show the actual pic. They can blur it and it will still be funny.

They don't need to show the actual pic. They can blur it and it will still be funny.

Eh, a picture you can't see of a character who's name they can't use. It'd just be a bunch of fighters laughing about something and you'd have no idea why.

Not according to ADAA bi-law 42-6.

"No image, whether blurred or distorted in any fashion, shall be used without the explicit consent from the ADAA."

I'll give you a hint. Chuck Norris is associated with them

Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Art Dealers Association of America
Adobe Design Achievement Awards
Agility Dog Association of Australia
Abu Dhabi Accountability Authority
Apni Duniya Apna Ashiana
Ash Development Association of Australia
Asia Digital Art Award
Armenian Dramatic Arts Alliance
Anti Depression Association of Australia
Air Dispatch Association of Australia