Cody and Barao should file lawsuit against TJ

69556163.jpg

They can't do anything because he never tested positive for those fights. The only guy who could get any outcome overturned would be Cedujo, but obviously as we know he won so its a none story.

TJ can easily counter and say that Cody shouldn't have took the fight if he knew full well he was a PED user.

Atleast that's how it would go in a court of law.
no.......not at all.

"yea Dana I'm just not going to fight him since hes on gear. You understand right? Yea I'll fight someone else but not defend my belt against the #1 guy."

I'm sure that would have went over real well.

Was listening to some MMA radio show and Dan Hardy or someone mentioned that USADA can go back and review TJ’s shit from the Cody fights.

TJ will end up with a lot of no contests.

throw them all in jail
don't forget anderson, jones, henderson, vitor, rampage, chael, overeem, machida, etc.

Agree about the others but is it confirmed that Machida uses or has used PEDs?

Agree about the others but is it confirmed that Machida uses or has used PEDs?
It's confirmed he used a prohibited substance. Whether 7-keto-dhea should be considered a PED or not is another question.

<Kpop775>

I love my boy Barao and the reason I picked this name in the first place was because I was mad at TJ (and Alpha Male at the time), but this is just stupid.

So it's because of peds Cody has those losses?
Nothing to do with his defence or lack of....

Please dude.
I hate Cody as much as the next guy, but this is a game of inches. Cody and TJ winged bombs at each other... TJ's were just a tad bit quicker. Why do you think that is?

Please dude.
I hate Cody as much as the next guy, but this is a game of inches. Cody and TJ winged bombs at each other... TJ's were just a tad bit quicker. Why do you think that is?
Hmmmm a lot of boxing and footwork training? You can't blame everything on steroids dude!

And I hate neither guy just calling it for what it is. Are you telling me it isn't' reckless of Cody to get in wild exchanges? That game of inches argument is bs!

I doubt a court case would work out, but if they still have samples from those fights 2 x Barao, 2 x Garbrandt USADA should test for EPO and pass out No Contests for all those fights if the tests come back positive.

If multiple old tests come back positive, what happens to his purses? Does he have to repay them or is he just fined? I don't know UFC's policy on this.

Hmmmm a lot of boxing and footwork training? You can't blame everything on steroids dude!

And I hate neither guy just calling it for what it is. Are you telling me it isn't' reckless of Cody to get in wild exchanges? That game of inches argument is bs!

You can't ignore the steroids, that is the point. You can blame everything on steroids, because it is the only thing that one guy had and the other guy didn't have. Take for example, if one guy has plaster of paris in his gloves. Or say one guy has some Panama Lewis juice in his water bottle, and the other guy doesn't. You telling me you can't blame anything and everything on those facts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back