Cody and Barao should file lawsuit against TJ

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
The beatings TJ put on Renan Barao and Cody over the course of 4 fights had long term detrimental impacts to their careers.

Cody claimed TJ was using EPO in the past and what do you know, he popped for EPO.

Where was USADA when TJ was committing aggravated assault on these guys?

They should be entitled to compensation and those 4 losses should be NC.

TJ can easily counter and say that Cody shouldn't have took the fight if he knew full well he was a PED user.

Atleast that's how it would go in a court of law.

The beatings TJ put on Renan Barao and Cody over the course of 4 fights had long term detrimental impacts to their careers.

Cody claimed TJ was using EPO in the past and what do you know, he popped for EPO.

I’m pretty sure it would be tough in a court of law to pass that. When you enter a cage, your assuming the risk that your going to get punched in the face. You can’t file suit because that happened. Believe me, many parents have tried because their kid got hurt in a football game, it never works.

If they can file suit against anyone, it’s USada for not preventing TJ from fighting, as their Entrusting their safety in the hands of USADA to accurately test all athletes. If they fucked up, now you have a story

TJ can easily counter and say that Cody shouldn't have took the fight if he knew full well he was a PED user.

Atleast that's how it would go in a court of law.

Cody’s livelihood depended on taking the fight. If Cody declined, he would have been ostracized from the UFC and not been able to provide for his new family.

throw them all in jail
don't forget anderson, jones, henderson, vitor, rampage, chael, overeem, machida, etc.

Cody & Barao got their souls taken by a big time juice monkey..

They must be salty AF right now.

Their chins will never be the same.

USADA bless

titty.png

Look at them titties!!

I’m pretty sure it would be tough in a court of law to pass that. When you enter a cage, your assuming the risk that your going to get punched in the face. You can’t file suit because that happened. Believe me, many parents have tried because their kid got hurt in a football game, it never works.

If they can file suit against anyone, it’s USada for not preventing TJ from fighting, as their untrusting their safety in the hands of USADA to accurately test all athletes. If they fucked up, now you have a story

Surely there has to be a loophole that they are signing assuming that their opponents are not juiced to the gills? USADA is there for a reason. Someone should be held accountable - whether it is TJ, the UFC, or USADA.

Lol then what happens if they test positive? TJ sues them back?

A lawsuit for what? The big money TJ is making in the meat seasoning industry? Cody was an UFC darling he has probably made more money than TJ.

He should take this as vidication and get his confidence back.

Barao on the other hand turned to shit in the USADA era so I doubt he will open his mouth abouy this...

Surely there has to be a loophole that they are signing assuming that their opponents are not juiced to the gills? USADA is there for a reason. Someone should be held accountable - whether it is TJ, the UFC, or USADA.
Its more likely they are asked to sign waivers so that they cannot file suit for what happens in the ring against their sanctioned opponents under any circumstances. Again, think of the waivers parents sign when they sign their kid up for football.

I dont think that can happen but it sucks for Barao, had his health and career ruined by a steroid cheat.

tenor.gif

So it's because of peds Cody has those losses?
Nothing to do with his defence or lack of....

Mark Hunt tried this and lost, and that was after a fight where his opponent tested positive. No chance on fights that long ago without positive tests.

How do Cody and Barao prove TJ's guilt in a court of law after TJ's lawyer provides his clean USADA test results?

Anyone who's watched Law & Order season 1 could defend TJ.

Didn’t Hunt already go down this path? Is his case still going? I had an inkling it was thrown out. If Hunt lost Barao and Cody don’t have a chance

Back