Social Coca Cola vs Pepsi

Better drink

• Total voters
Coke is clearly the superior beverage, and anyone who says otherwise shouldn't be allowed to drink out of anything other than a baby's sippy cup. Pepsi was originally the poor man's Coke, and had a very inferior image. On the extreme low end was RC cola, which reeked of poverty. Anyway, this thread smells like diabetes.

Pepsi is ass.

I mostly don't drink soda since some yrs but a coke on a hot day every once in a blue moon can be sweet

Dr. Pepper > RC Cola > Coca Cola > Hotdog Water > Rat Piss > Pepsi

Both are good.

Wild Cherry Pepsi >>>> Cherry Coke

Diet Coke ftw

Honorable mentioned diet cherry pepsi.

Pre New Coke in the Styrofoam wrapped bottles.
18d6873a76d6a067661522edc55be879.jpg

When I was a kid, I was allowed one of these on Saturday.

I wonder how the original Coca Cola tasted and what its effect was on you.
You know, including a special ingredient

Last edited:
I haven't had an actual Coca-Cola Classic since I was knee-high to a grasshopper.

Depends on if and what you're eating.
Mexican food? Grab a Coke. Siempre.
Chips or popcorn at a movie? Pepsi.
Pizza? Pepsi.
Jack and Coke of course but I controversially prefer my Cuba Libre with Pepsi (diet, actually)

I will drink Coke or Pepsi only if its free.

Dr Pepper > all the rest

Speaking of Pepsi that's free... Marty McFly was drinking Diet Pepsi Free in Back to the Future. Even has a can next to his alarm clock. Some may have found that questionable in 1985.
Diet-Pepsi-in-Back-to-the-Future.jpg

Then, he asks for a Tab at the diner. Back in those days, a guy drinking a Tab might get their ass kicked.
images

A while ago I would have pick Coca Cola without hesitation but I'm liking Pepsi a little more now. IDK if they changed formulas or something

Tried both, literally no difference.

Own both stocks too, I prefer Pepsi in that regard however.

Back