Social Coca Cola vs Pepsi

Better drink

• Total voters
Tried both, literally no difference.

Own both stocks too, I prefer Pepsi in that regard however.
a4e719027c98b009e8f624e5ade15ad3.jpeg

Havent had Pepsi in years., So i guess Coke

All Cola's ever made taste the same for me.

My boy @Zinger never tasted a Manaos.
EYppedMXkAQe2uC.jpg

BTW.. formulas are different in each country. I have been told that Coca Cola is sweeter in US for example. Here they put less sugar now and the flavor has changed quite a bit.
Isn't cola also slang for ass?

I like them both, as well as RC Cola.

My preference? Pepsi.

Coke > Pepsi
Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke
Coke Zero > Pepsi Zero

2-1 Coke

Been a coke man for years, but recently went blue.

I find pepsi easier to drink (probably not a good thing). But I do enjoy a nice cold coke on occasion.

My favorite is Vanilla Coke.

I like both Coke and Pepsi but prefer Coke if there is a choice. Pepsi is too sweet. It taste like Coke with a ton more sugar in it

Coke all day, Pepsi is too sweet for me

IIRC the Pepsi here has the equivalence of 28 sugar cubes in a 33cl can.
When I read that I stopped drinking regular Pepsi, did not drink much before. As you said too sweet.

Coca Cola is far better and it's not even close.

Pepsi always tasted like watered down Coke to me. Coke easily. I will say I prefer Sierra Mist to Sprite though.

Depends on if and what you're eating.
Mexican food? Grab a Coke. Siempre.
Chips or popcorn at a movie? Pepsi.
Pizza? Pepsi.
Jack and Coke of course but I controversially prefer my Cuba Libre with Pepsi (diet, actually)
<EdgyBrah>

coke is far better than pepsi. Sucks because I decided to boycott coke and while I dont drink many sodas, I do like having one from time to time and pepsi is inferior imo

I drank Mexican Coke and I couldn't tell the difference in taste with American Coke.

But, Coke > Pepsi.

Coke dominates Pepsi. I hate that certain fast food chains have deals with (or are flat owned by) Pepsi like Taco Bell and KFC. I do not like Pepsi at all but that’s all you can get at those places.

Back