Cobrinha to (hopefully) face Rafa Mendes in Super-Fight - Submission Only!!

I have been asking myself if this match will actually happen. I have seen on facebook that Cobrinha has already said yes to it. Im not sure if Mendes will agree to it though. It just seems like Cobrinha has nothing to lose here and Mendes has a lot to lose. I think the only real motivation for Mendes to accept is the money and the fact that if he doesnt accept a lot of people will call him a P*ssy. Anyone else feel this way?

I can see the reasons Rafa would have to reject the challenge, but knowing what he is like as a person and competitor, I have a very hard time imagining him turning down an offer like this..

I have been asking myself if this match will actually happen. I have seen on facebook that Cobrinha has already said yes to it. Im not sure if Mendes will agree to it though. It just seems like Cobrinha has nothing to lose here and Mendes has a lot to lose. I think the only real motivation for Mendes to accept is the money and the fact that if he doesnt accept a lot of people will call him a P*ssy. Anyone else feel this way?

not at all... all rafa lives for is to evolve, compete and win in jiujitsu, this is just another awesome opportunity to do si... both Cobrinha & Rafa will relish the chance to display their talent in a setting like this

Rafa is immune to toe holds.

People need to watch Rafa vs Cobrinha at ADCC. Rafa was relentless with choke attempts and calf slicers, always trying to take the back from wherever he could. Monster performance (from both).

DSC_8791.jpg

DSC_8806.jpg

DSC_8849.jpg

DSC_8857.jpg

DSC_8956.jpg

DSC_9093.jpg

you mean like at ADCC? :icon_conf

Rafa said he played to win, he used a strategy to give him the maximum advantage over cobrinha under the rules available, when those rules change so does his strategy

difference is this is in the gi, should be interesting to say the least

This will be an awesome fight. My money is on Cobrinha.

Back