CNN's "Town Hall" Meeting Deteriorates Into Infantile, One-sided Event

"They had taken what I had wrote and what I had briefed on and talked about..."

Is it too late to swap out the ROTC boy for this kid's English teacher?

The kid didn’t get to say too much, but it sounds like he wanted to arm teachers which is great idea. That could save lives. The teachers would have to be trained really well though

"They had taken what I had wrote and what I had briefed on and talked about..."

Is it too late to swap out the ROTC boy for this kid's English teacher?
You'd say this if the kid was black, right?

Why would CNN release emails of a private convconversa between them and a survivor of a tragic mass shooting? That would be as dumb as TrumpTreleasing the convo between him and La David Johnson's widow. It's a lose-lose situation for them
What if the kid wants CNN to release the emails? I mean they basically said he was lying & the emails could prove he’s not

It’s a bunch of quotes that the Trumps haven’t disproven,

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

widely reported on, and widely accepted as fact by everyone else in the world but you..

I didn't realize I was so alone in this world.

Trump Jr said it in an interview. It’s not some secret.

I said attacked sources, not me. You’re showing your batshit brains again.

I know, right? Because it's only classless to "attack" sources, not people.

I’m not young, and nothing of my characteristics are relevant to the fact that Trump Jr was widely reported (and hasn’t denied) making those statements. You’re clinging to an absurd fantasy.

The "absurd fantasy" of Trump being a President double-agent is only being perpetuated by you and like minds.

Too bad Jr hasn’t denied saying it. Too bad just that one statement completely blows up your absurd and moronic insistence that Trump has had zero financial dealings with Russia.

Along with all the tons of other documented and factual instances in those many articles I provided, which you didn’t read (because they make your feelings get hurt and therefore are drivel, apparently).

You’ve absolutely humiliated yourself.

This look suits you...

boy-wearing-tin-foil-hat-BF22PG.jpg

lol he definitely would not
Nope, would never ever ever make a joke that could possibly be perceived as being even slightly unfair to black people. Unthinkable. It would literally never happen 3 minutes ago, directly above your stupid post.

Taking my quote out of context! So predictable! Are your initials CNN?

giphy.gif

I took your answer out of context? Was it sarcastic?

So you do take strangers at their word? This is hard to follow, if only you would just directly answer the question instead of refusing to in order to avoid looking like a sensationalist idiot.

As opposed to emotionally immature bought off NRA politicians? Now thats pathetic!
You guys are still going with this crap? How many of these shooters were NRA members again? Trump won. We're not cowering to that kind of shit anymore. When will you learn?

Nope, would never ever ever make a joke that could possibly be perceived as being even slightly unfair to black people. Unthinkable. It would literally never happen 3 minutes ago, directly above your stupid post.
So you’re a racist? Or you just wanted to prove us wrong?

You guys are still going with this crap? How many of these shooters were NRA members again? Trump won. We're not cowering to that kind of shit anymore. When will you learn?
You think its not accurate? Politicians aren't bought by the NRA?

You think its not accurate? Politicians aren't bought by the NRA?
No more than they're bought by the teacher's unions. You think the NRA is bad. I think teachers are far more dangerous. They don't teach our kids anymore. They turn them into mindless liberals.

got no love for cnn, but just like we've been saying for the metoo stuff

proof?

I wouldn't be surprised if the crowd was peppered with paid CNN shills who there just to encourage bad behavior. Those people should know better and so should CNN. It was an embarrassment, and I doubt they even recognize what they did as being bad behavior.
maybe they were all "actors" ,
maybe it was all a setup,
maybe sherdog is run by the liberal media...............
<GSPWoah>..

Couldn’t agree more

This is all by design.

Rich men in power suits making chess moves to keep us arguing about stupid shit like movies.

There is no easy answer to gun control, but talking heads and politicians would have you believe otherwise.

If we are going to come to boil, then the first heads that need to roll are the talking ones.

No more than they're bought by the teacher's unions. You think the NRA is bad. I think teachers are far more dangerous. They don't teach our kids anymore. They turn them into mindless liberals.
I can maybe agree, you didn't learn squat.

Back