CNN's "Town Hall" Meeting Deteriorates Into Infantile, One-sided Event

Damn Cucker Carlson is a horrible fucking interviewer.

Just watched the video...The kid was gonna say how they reworded the question, I was very interested to see if the question still have his main concept of his own question but asked in a better way or if CNN completely gave him a new question.....But fucking Cucker interrupts and we never find out, fucking horrible interviewer.

This seems kind of fishy...Perhaps the question change isn't as drastic and Cucker just doesn't want us to know because its not a big deal? I honestly wanna know.

CNN shouldn't have done that tho.

Anybody knows what CNN told him to say?
Its all a work. All of that is by design. This storyline is what's best for business. Look at all the clicks this is generating for everyone involved. Keeping you on the edge of your seat, watching that one last video to see if they asked the question.

View media item 28203That’s your news outlet. At least you’re loyal

Full retard

I thought you were the big proponent of presenting "both sides of an argument," but unsurprisingly it actually sounds like you are endorsing trying to silence the opposition argument by jeering and talking over them.

Whatever makes it easier for you to push your agenda I guess...

If only you could... lol

Clearly because they wanted him to say the things they wanted him to say and push their narrative...

How could they possibly know his position on the issue prior to reaching out to him? CNN should release the e-mail thread on their end to prove his claims are wrong.

{<huh}

It said his dad pulled him out of it, dumb dumb. If CNN wanted him to stay off the network, why would they invite him back IMMEDIATELY after answering the accusation? I mean really, it's like you don't think about these giant details before you think you got it all figured out.

But please, continue crying for the gallery.

Please STFU with that.

Remember Sandy Hook? You know where little kids died? Right Wingers were saying that it was a conspiracy, that no kids died.

So stop fucking talking about leftist having no moral compass.....The right, actually denied little kids actually died, and their parents were liars.

Also kids listen to their parents...Their parents might have some sort of political Agenda.

Again, does anybody know what how CNN changed the question? I wanted to hear how they changed it...But Cucker didn't want us to hear for some reason...Which is very weird....For all I know, it could have something to do with grammar and the question is essentially the same.

Hey Leroy Jenkins

I can quote you as being sure as fuck that “the whole Russia thing is bs” before a thorough investigation was undertaken and there was a chance for evidence to be discovered. Isn’t that just as bad?

"The whole Russia thing" (whatever that happens to be). Yesterday it was Trump "collusion" with the Russians, and today is it just Russian meddling in the election or are we still on about Trump being the billionaire double-agent that became president? Accusations that severe definitely require evidence. If anything is "bad," it is deciding someone is guilty of a serious crime, and should be impeached, without having any evidence.

Last edited:
Full retard

{<huh}

It said his dad pulled him out of it, dumb dumb. If CNN wanted him to stay off the network, why would they invite him back IMMEDIATELY after answering the accusation? I mean really, it's like you don't think about these giant details before you think you got it all figured out.

But please, continue crying for the gallery.

There you go again. All name-calling and no substance. :D Maybe they want to invite him back to insult and talk over him. That appears to be their MO, remember?

"The whole Russia thing." Whatever that happens to be. Yesterday it was Trump "collusion" with the Russians, and today is it just Russian meddling in the election or are we still on about Trump being the billionaire double-agent that became president? Accusations require evidence. If anything is "bad," it is deciding someone is guilty and should be impeached without having any evidence.

I haven’t decided whether or not he colluded; I am waiting patiently for the conclusion of the investigation. Why can’t you take the same position instead of mocking ideas you know nothing about?

I haven’t decided whether or not he colluded; I am waiting patiently for the conclusion of the investigation. Why can’t you take the same position instead of mocking ideas you know nothing about?

I am quite sure you have been patiently awaiting the results of the investigation and never once perpetuated that collusion actually occurred. :rolleyes:

You're right. I should just take a wait and see approach to all this talk of a billionaire American President with no economic ties to Russia in the past 20 years, no motive to commit treason against his own country, and nothing to gain from committing treason against his own country is somehow guilty of exactly that. Yeah, I will just have to sit on that one for a while...

Kid made a claim, CNN responds by saying he's lying.

So now surely the kid will just provide proof and then we can reach a conclusion right? That's how this is supposed to work, I've been told.

Kid made a claim, CNN responds by saying he's lying.

So now surely the kid will just provide proof and then we can reach a conclusion right? That's how this is supposed to work, I've been told.

Or, CNN can provide the "proof" that his claims are false by releasing the e-mails. Both sides should have access.

I am quite sure you have been patiently awaiting the results of the investigation and never once perpetuated that collusion actually occurred. :rolleyes:

You're right. I should just take a wait and see approach to all this talk of a billionaire American President with no economic ties to Russia in the past 20 years, no motive to commit treason against his own country, and nothing to gain from committing treason against his own country is somehow guilty of exactly that. Yeah, I will just have to sit on that one for a while...

Donald Trump Jr said:
Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.

Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.

Care to retract your blatantly false narrative?

Also - motive - to keep making money from his Russian connections, amplified by being in a position to negate lawful sanctions against Russia (whatever happened to the 98-2 passed sanctions that he is Constitutionally bound to enforce? Oh? He’s going to just ignore the constitution and the will of Congress? What a coincidence)

Or, CNN can provide the "proof" that his claims are false by releasing the e-mails. Both sides should have access.

Tell me how a court of law works, and then explain to me who in this situation has to support their claims.

I'm watching this interview now, and it's fucking comical. Carlson is leading him to every thing he says, at one point asks "do you think they did the same to other kids" and the kid's response is "oh yeah probably for sure, I saw some kids had small pieces of paper and they definitely wouldn't have wrote stuff down before hand".

This is fucking hysterical....

CNN is still a million times more credible and reliable than cocksucking FOX News and their fugly biotches trying to look hot and sexy.

Care to retract your blatantly false narrative?

Also - motive - to keep making money from his Russian connections, amplified by being in a position to negate lawful sanctions against Russia (whatever happened to the 98-2 passed sanctions that he is Constitutionally bound to enforce? Oh? He’s going to just ignore the constitution and the will of Congress? What a coincidence)

Yeah, please identify all of those financial ties Trump has to Russia that would provide a motive, for a billionaire with the bulk of his investment being in the American economy, to commit treason. It sounds so likely and not at all just wishful thinking by those who have had their feelings hurt by things he says.

Tell me how a court of law works, and then explain to me who in this situation has to support their claims.

I'm watching this interview now, and it's fucking comical. Carlson is leading him to every thing he says, at one point asks "do you think they did the same to other kids" and the kid's response is "oh yeah probably for sure, I saw some kids had small pieces of paper and they definitely wouldn't have wrote stuff down before hand".

This is fucking hysterical....

This isn't a court of law, and CNN has not been accused of a crime. It's a court of public opinion, and CNN has been accused of being a sham news organization. They should seek to repair their lack of credibility.

Yeah, please identify all of those financial ties Trump has to Russia that would provide a motive, for a billionaire with the bulk of his investment being in the American economy, to commit treason. It sounds so likely and not at all just wishful thinking by those who have had their feelings hurt by things he says.
Why would Donald Trump Jr lie about a huge portion of the Trump corporation’s dealings being with Russians?

Why are you being willfully, deliberately ignorant? Did you even read it? Did you blank it out rather than acknowledge it?

You’re 100% wrong. Based on Trump’s own son. Own it.

^ What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You're not drawing a false equivalency now, are you?

giphy.gif

Lol, cuckservatives taking NUCLEAR LEVEL L'S

This isn't a court of law, and CNN has not been accused of a crime. It's a court of public opinion, and CNN has been accused of being a sham news organization. They should seek to repair their lack of credibility.

So you're cool with just taking strangers at their word?

Also, please do tell: what should CNN do to repair their credibility in the eyes of Tucker Carlson viewers? Publicly execute Obama?

Why would Donald Trump Jr lie about a huge portion of the Trump corporation’s dealings being with Russians?

Why are you being willfully, deliberately ignorant? Did you even read it? Did you blank it out rather than acknowledge it?

You’re 100% wrong. Based on Trump’s own son. Own it.

Please provide sources for your claims. It sounds like you've cracked the case! Mueller should get on this right now!

Back