CNN Poilitcal Commentator "Many Progressive Muslims Believe in Sharia"

I wonder with the proper marketing, if progressives could be pied pipered into embracing Islam.

I suspect it is doable.

Well..they are completely void of a moral compass and any kind of independent thought so I'm thinking it's possible.

It should be apparent we are in a holy war among Islamists by now.

Deport them while you still have time, take your country back or become an Islamic state. Simple as that.

This dude better be on the terrorist watchlist.

And those reporters are cucks that want to die, apparently.

Muslims bullying America at 1%. I wonder when someone in power is going to actually do something to stop this cult?

Muslims bullying America at 1%. I wonder when someone in power is going to actually do something to stop this cult?
The guy is all "well if we don't have the freedom to practice our religion..."

well your religion is a fucking death cult that worships a pedophile. Maybe it shouldn't be practiced.

The guy is all "well if we don't have the freedom to practice our religion..."

well your religion is a fucking death cult that worships a pedophile. Maybe it shouldn't be practiced.

And if you missed it, Kafir-kun defended that man's freedom to speak as he did.

If that isn't hate speech there is no such thing.

I hope we have the compassion to kill those that wish to implement Sharia'h in the United States. Mercy killings, they suffer from a disease.

I wonder with the proper marketing, if progressives could be pied pipered into embracing Islam.

I suspect it is doable.

Progressives love Islam. All progressivism is is nihilism; destruction of the status quo for its own sake. Islam helps them to destroy traditional Western culture.

They're also going to sell Muslims the rocks which they'll use to stone progressives to death, because Islam has no tolerance for nihilism and degenerates.

Why would you support an ideology that wants you dead? It blows my fucking mind that people actually think like this. There are currently at least ten Muslim majority countries where the law on the books is that if you're a homosexual you can be put to death. How are people this deluded?

*neck cutting
*Lighting girls on fire
*rock throwing at rape victims
*tossing gays off of tall buildings

I believe the guy that sarcastically asked that question is a liberal, so he will just dismiss what you wrote as racism. Those things have nothing to do with Islam; Islam means peace.

Why would you support an ideology that wants you dead? It blows my fucking mind that people actually think like this. There are currently at least ten Muslim majority countries where the law on the books is that if you're a homosexual you can be put to death. How are people this deluded?

Because, the big bad, straight white man must be stopped. Didn't you watch Avatar?

Progressives support anything that goes against the status quo. During the cold war they supported communism, now they support Islam.

If there were progressive aztecs they probably supported the spanish

shit

"sharia" is an umbrella term. its almost as silly as saying "traditional american values." wtf are those? depends on who you ask largely. the same is true of sharia. there is no "official" sharia law, and there are many different ideologies that claim to be sharia.

you'd think many would understand this by now, but i think many just dont want to understand it.

I believe the guy that sarcastically asked that question is a liberal, so he will just dismiss what you wrote as racism. Those things have nothing to do with Islam; Islam means peace.
I get called a racist nearly every day on here. I don't care what color you are, it's about what you do. And that's what Sharia Law does.

How can those two belief compatible? That chick is a moron.

shit

"sharia" is an umbrella term. its almost as silly as saying "traditional american values." wtf are those? depends on who you ask largely. the same is true of sharia. there is no "official" sharia law, and there are many different ideologies that claim to be sharia.

you'd think many would understand this by now, but i think many just dont want to understand it.

This is a real post folks.

shit

So sharia, like jihad, is a word defined differently by different people and not how it is defined by religious teachings and doctrine?

Corbin.jpg

Back