off

Thursday

SLDL 3x6
weighted calf raises 3x8
this is the day i do my ab routine but i need help making one

Friday

weighted pistols 3x6
knee jumps 3x6
10 sprints for 50yds. (currently trying to build a sled)

sat and sun are rest days

So how is it? I am trying to build mass and gain weight. I have already started to eating like a pig thing. I also picked up some creatine. Im getting ready for football next year because I couldnt play this year.Tired of being the little guy on the side lines. I dont have enough weight for bench pressing but I have enough for everything else. Any questions? Please help. Oh and could yall help me with an ab routine? And before yall suggest something like the last board I went to (they said to do crunches till i couldnt crunch anymore), I aint trying for that sissy abercrombie model look. I want to be STRONG! Thanks for the help though.

You've like, got some good assistance exercise in there that I like doing, but none of the big lifts.

Squats, deadlifts and benching.

There are also some viscous topics at the top of the forum you may wish to browse.

FCFighter316 said:
Fucking HORRIBLE!!
girly_manSM.jpg

fc fighter, fuck off of these peoples posts asking for help with your stupid fucking little pictures, if i remember correctly you yourself have asked some incredibly dumbass fucking questions and said some stupid shit around here and on t-nation.

this is my name said:
Monday

one arm push ups 3x5
weighted dips 3x7
neck bridges 3xwork to 1 minute

Tuesday

weighted chins 3x8
bent over rows 3x8
military presses 3x6
farmers walk for forearms as long as possible for 3 sets

Wednesday

off

Thursday

SLDL 3x6
weighted calf raises 3x8
this is the day i do my ab routine but i need help making one

Friday

weighted pistols 3x6
knee jumps 3x6
10 sprints for 50yds. (currently trying to build a sled)

sat and sun are rest days

So how is it? I am trying to build mass and gain weight. I have already started to eating like a pig thing. I also picked up some creatine. Im getting ready for football next year because I couldnt play this year.Tired of being the little guy on the side lines. I dont have enough weight for bench pressing but I have enough for everything else. Any questions? Please help. Oh and could yall help me with an ab routine? And before yall suggest something like the last board I went to (they said to do crunches till i couldnt crunch anymore), I aint trying for that sissy abercrombie model look. I want to be STRONG! Thanks for the help though.

okay monday seems to be your chest day....you definately need bench press in there somewhere....unless you are a complete beginner, you should go heavier and try to get down into the 5 reps and under range if your looking to get stronger and build muscle. id also lose the one arms, they dont do much for the chest. if you still want to do pushups, do them regular and weight them if you need to.

tuesday seems to be your back day. not too much wrong with that day, but you need some kind of deadlift in there. id suggest anything, conventional, sumo, high pulls, whatever just put a deadlift in there and go heavy. also, if your interested in developing more strength push press or standing overhead press may be a better choice than military press. once again get down into those low reps, dont believe the bullshit about "3-6 reps makes you bulky, and 8-12 is for tone"

thursday looks kind of like a leg day to me, or at least it should be. stiff legs are good, but you also need some type of squat. front squat, back squat, zercher squats whatever but add a squat in there. if you add squats in, you could do without the calf raises. for your ab routine, get creative and use hard exercises like hanging leg raises, leg raises, flutter kicks , v-ups etc and ditch the crunches.

looks like friday is conditioning, which you can do however you want, but you may or may not want to look into the tabata conditioning thread i posted here, its helped me and many other people in tons of different ways.

hope i helped

Well, see, i don't have enough weight to do squats and bench presses and stuff. Weighted pistols is a one legged squat, i figured since i don't have enough weight to squat then weighted one legged squats would be the way to go. They use stablizing muscles as well as the main muscles being worked, like squats. I tried the one armed push ups and they actually did make my chest sore, as well as my lats, triceps, and abs.

I should have said that the military presses were standing if that changes your opinion in any way. I dont know what a push press is. I did like the tabata method for conditioning.

So does your opinion stay the same? Its pretty damn sad when your old football coach wont tell you the routine they are using this year isnt it!

my advice would be.....to get some weight....an olympic bar (ask for that by name) with a bunch of weight will run you about 100-200 bucks....squats,bench, and deads are all essential to your weightlifting, and no program is complete without them. i agree pistols are hard and shit, ive done plenty of them, but you absolutely need squats....

heres a push press....i love these....but then again i love all olympic lifts....

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/OlympicLifts/PushPress.html

i dont know how you got through football without doing some of those....

FCFighter316 said:
Fuck dude, the reason I and others didn't reply to this thread is b/c we've already helped in all the previous hardgainer threads, passing on the messages of even the ones i started.
So Stop being a dumbass and READ the forums

heres a start: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=197034
fuck you asshole this guy is doing what he should be. he posted a semi decent routine and hes asking for advice if you dont wanna give it , then you can fuck off.

FCFighter316 said:
Fuck dude, the reason I and others didn't reply to this thread is b/c we've already helped in all the previous hardgainer threads, passing on the messages of even the ones i started.
So Stop being a dumbass and READ the forums

heres a start: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=197034

you would rather help some fool whos asking about how many times his dumb ass should bench press then help a guy who doesnt even have a fucking routine? your not needed in this thread...any advice you could give him would probably be dumbass advice he shouldnt follow anyway....the guy needs help, and nobody thinks your cool because your acting like your superior and posting stupid pictures

I personally thought the picture was funny... Don't know why everyone's panties are up in a bunch about it... And Wenis' sig is cool.

Original Poster: If you want to bulk up, Eat a ton of carbs, you know, the healthy ones. I have to eat something like 6000 calories a day to put on more mass than I already have, though you probably don't need that much. Bread, Cereal, Pasta, and Potatoes are your friend. Don't bulk up like I did with cakes and sodas and shit. I'm cut to fuck now, but that took me like a year to balance out. Definitely better this way:p

Back