CM Punk vs Sage Northcutt

I'd put my money on cm punk. Sage is all smoke and mirrors. His strikes have almost nothing behind them and hes amateur on the mat. Cm punk is better on the ground and has more heart. Sage is not ufc caliber and I've been saying this since the Pfister fight.

if Sage is not UFC caliber how does he have 3 UFC wins.

CM Punk vs Sage is a hard one to call. That's how terrible Sage is.

Can see this happening as the next fight for CM. Makes the most sense since both lost to Gall what yall think?

Northcutt would obliterate that scrawny old actor. Would be another mismatch. Punk couldnt beat Roxanne Modaffieri. He has the physical & technical ability of a scared middle-aged geography teacher.

it's rather obvious that CM Punk should not be allowed to fight in the ufc at this point in his "career".

Even if both are not ufc caliber, I'll take the 20 year old in freak human condition with every physical advantage over the 40 year old guy taking a bjj course.
This fight would be scary for Brooks because Sage doesn't have the ability to choke him out. Could be some heavy brain damage too Brooks if this ever happened.

Cm Punk may be shit, but I'm pretty confident he at least can submit Sage.. So why not?

Back