CM Punk vs Sage Northcutt

Chronicsonic

chocolate rain
Banned
Reaction score
Can see this happening as the next fight for CM. Makes the most sense since both lost to Gall what yall think?

CM punk is not a UFC level fighter. he probably can't even beat half the guys on his street ffs.

But CM Punk has many years of combat fighting on Sage. I don't know that it's fair.

I honestly think that CM Punk might get another chance because Mickey Gall just dominated Sage on the mat

not against Sage though, they'll sign somebody

The only, once ever guy in the UFC I can possibly beat. Punk in the UFC is good for my self-esteem. :p
Sage demolishes Mr Punk with ease.

CM Punk should be banned from this planet

eDJ5tL4.jpg

CM Punk should go back to pro-wrestling
You can't make a Nascar driver fly a plane overnight

scary fight for Sage if CM Punk can get it to the ground. Man's got decades of wrestling experience

That makes absolutely no sense.

The fight that makes the most sense for CM Punk is whoever is the lowest ranked welterweight in the UFC that isn't a high level wrestler / BJJ artist..

Sage has not looked good for a bit, but he's not THAT bad. Punk Bless though, don't get me wrong.

at this point i think cm punk takes northcutt down

I thought Punk was fighting at MW.

It would do nothing more than get Sage back in the win column. Sadly, it would probably be on the main card of a $60 PPV. And c'mon guys, give Sage some credit - he would brutally destroy Phil (I refused to call a grown man "CM PUNK").

Sage would destroy cm punk. It will be hilarious. I'd pay to see it.

I'd put my money on cm punk. Sage is all smoke and mirrors. His strikes have almost nothing behind them and hes amateur on the mat. Cm punk is better on the ground and has more heart. Sage is not ufc caliber and I've been saying this since the Pfister fight.

Back