CM PUNK training with Rashad and Luke

I thought the pic in the OP was them sitting playing videogames or something. looks like they are holding controllers

Fat powerlifter detected.

crossfit.gif

kettlebells_fedor2.jpg

Fedor is a kettebell user. You say that kettlebell users are a step below crossfitters. Then, by the transitive property, Fedor must be a step below crossfitters.

Yeah someone already did this post, they also weren't all Buzz Killington about it....

kettlebells_fedor2.jpg

Fedor is a kettebell user. You say that kettlebell users are a step below crossfitters. Then, by the transitive property, Fedor must be a step below crossfitters.

fedor was strong from growing up in russia, not from doing kettlebells.

in russia they use kettlebells because barbells are rationed

If ever I saw a picture begging for a t wood shoop...

These look Slavic here

Still undefeated in UFC. 0 loses.

screenshot_2016-08-02-18-22-34-1-png.125909

CM Punk: "...so...what you guys are saying is that when someone throws a left hook, I should let my hands down and block it with my chin?!

Rockhold: "As far as I can remember, yeah."

Rashad: "What? Left hook? Who am I? Why is this melon this heavy? When am I fighting the TUF Final?... Pork butts 'n taters!"

Is CM Punk mid card, low card or a main eventer in rasslin? Can his body even hold up to MMA training anymore? Stopped watching before debuted in the WWE
he was a main eventer

he held the world title for the longest period of time in a long ass time

i think he's training smart so he should be fine but the WWE schedule does fuck guys up

Is CM Punk mid card, low card or a main eventer in rasslin? Can his body even hold up to MMA training anymore? Stopped watching before debuted in the WWE
Main event. Big deal. Go youtube his pipe bomb promo

He was the hulk hogan/stone cold of his time but not as big because wrestling wasn't as big when he was on top. He was the champ a few times. About to add ufc gold to his collection

Kettleball users are a step below crossfitters.

No wonder Luke and Shad got ktfo in their last fight.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

Aye but what if the kettle balls look like gorilla heads? HEY?

YOU DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT

Good . I hope he wins . I don't like the disrespect around here . Give the man a chance . He's got some fuckin large balls stepping into that octagon with the little experience he has. I love a good underdog story.

I only like underdog stories when they get their hand raised at the end. This story...well this one's just sad.

Back