CM PUNK training with Rashad and Luke

They are learning how to take a shit in the woods with Jo Hogan

Look at all you beta losers angry at Punk for chasing a dream.

Brooks is a delusional Beta.. Always has been, imho. The middle brother who was the weakest out of the three by far, but who took a stick fighting class and wants to swing his cringey sticks around at the bbq to show he's tough now. If Mickey Gall isn't told to take it easy, which I honestly think is a possibility, Punk is going to get blitzed and embarrassed.

"Chasing a dream" in MMA involves taking amateur fights and at least somewhat working your way up; proving you're good enough. This is cashing in on other fame, even if he doesn't realize it.. Which he probably doesn't, because his self delusion is actually a big part of his personal success, respectively.

P.S. He's not a fighter yet. I won't say anything bad about the guy after he is. There is respect that comes with actually getting in there. I don't have it, maybe he will.

WKpXWRO.jpg

Because someone had to.

Good . I hope he wins . I don't like the disrespect around here . Give the man a chance . He's got some fuckin large balls stepping into that octagon with the little experience he has. I love a good underdog story.

you mean c.m. punk? how long have we known that he wanted to fight? when is he ever going to actually fight? he's getting older by the day, and he's no spring-chicken to begin with. haven't there already been reports that he can't even win gym fights?

you mean c.m. punk? how long have we known that he wanted to fight? when is he ever going to actually fight? he's getting older by the day, and he's no spring-chicken to begin with. haven't there already been reports that he can't even win gym fights?
He's fighting at 203 bitch

Brooks is a delusional Beta.. Always has been, imho. The middle brother who was the weakest out of the three by far, but who took a stick fighting class and wants to swing his cringey sticks around at the bbq to show he's tough now. If Mickey Gall isn't told to take it easy, which I honestly think is a possibility, Punk is going to get blitzed and embarrassed.

"Chasing a dream" in MMA involves taking amateur fights and at least somewhat working your way up; proving you're good enough. This is cashing in on other fame, even if he doesn't realize it.. Which he probably doesn't, because his self delusion is actually a big part of his personal success, respectively.

P.S. He's not a fighter yet. I won't say anything bad about the guy after he is. There is respect that comes with actually getting in there. I don't have it, maybe he will.

Nah, he's just doing something cool that we all would like to do. Testing himself agains't the best.

You seem a bit too angry and emotional about it. Just relax and enjoy it.

Back