CM Punk is going to kill this Mickey Gall character

I'm banking CM Punk wins over Gall. But the moment they put Punk against anyone remotely legit like a Kyle Noke or Court McGee. He gets crushed.

Oh he would be absolutely decimated by a McGee or a Noke. But my hope is he just beats Gall and he's one and done and goes to the job I think the UFC really should be grooming him for- doing public relations/commentary work. He's a great talker and I think with the experience of training with Roufus and co. and a pro fight under his belt, it's an easier sell to put him in the studio with a Bis, Cruz or Rashad etc to do analysis or put him with Florini/Anik maybe calling fights from time to time.

Oh he would be absolutely decimated by a McGee or a Noke. But my hope is he just beats Gall and he's one and done and goes to the job I think the UFC really should be grooming him for- doing public relations/commentary work. He's a great talker and I think with the experience of training with Roufus and co. and a pro fight under his belt, it's an easier sell to put him in the studio with a Bis, Cruz or Rashad etc to do analysis or put him with Florini/Anik maybe calling fights from time to time.
I can see him as a Rogan replacement or a third man in the booth. That would be kinda cool. But ultimately I think he goes back to prowrestling. Eventually.

CM gonna drop out of this fight and probably never fight in the UFC. If he takes it Gall gonna run thru him, destroy him, humiliate him...

Setting him up? Troll much? He asked for the fight and has more MMA exererience than Punk.

This is hard to say since we never seen CM punk fight yet.

Dude he ain't even gonna sea gall

The only thing CM has been killing lately is time

Punk realized he needs back surgery as soon as he saw what Gall did to a rookie,so I'm thinking no.

Punk realized he needs back surgery as soon as he saw what Gall did to a rookie,so I'm thinking no.

CM Punk has been dealing with this issue for years. It just came to light so we delayed his debut because we care about the safety of our fighters.

Back