CM Punk is going to kill this Mickey Gall character

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gall doesn't realize that Dana and the UFC are setting him up to get his ass kicked on a PPV.

Enjoy the spotlight, kid. You only have 3 months left of it.

Gall is going to spoil the party.

I bet he smashes CM Punk.

Punk looks like he wants to get out of there.

He seems uninterested in all the post fight interview questions and doesn't look the least bit confident, looks rattled even.

Also is your name a Snatcher reference?

Gall will finish Punk, but there might not be anyone else on the roster he can beat.

Man there really sucking this Gall of on the the post fight promo. Stann, Dana and Ariel are trying to talk him up Ronda style. He was losing the stand up. Caught Jackson who was making his pro debut. Calm the fuck down.

I hope Punk wins, he trains with Roufus, Pettis x 2, Woodley and Askren etc, so it's not out of the question.....

PUnk looked really nervous during that interview. Seems he just came to the realization that he is going to get his ass kicked.

ironically enough, 'CM Punk' is actually a character

I'm banking CM Punk wins over Gall. But the moment they put Punk against anyone remotely legit like a Kyle Noke or Court McGee. He gets crushed.

Gall doesn't realize that Dana and the UFC are setting him up to get his ass kicked on a PPV.

Enjoy the spotlight, kid. You only have 3 months left of it.
Gall must have really pissed you off. I highly doubt they will feed CM punk to Gall.

Lol @ CM Punk in the UFC.

Back