Cm Punk handles fan trying to fight him

Bringing back this old video.

Dillon "Trouble" Pousson in retrospect reminds me of Cody Garbrandt! holy fuck lol.

Sad part is, I am 70% confident the fan could win based on what I've seen of CM punk's fighting "skill"

Came in to hate on CM Punk but just couldn't, seeing how big of a loser douche this fan was.

Last edited:
What ever you think about CM Punk the dude can out talk / match wits with anyone on the mic. Yes even Conor.

Came in to hate on CM Punk but just couldn't seeing how big of a loser douche this fan was.

You don't know the half, in the full question he started off by asking CM Punk why he wouldn't respond to his challenges on twitter, and he was dead serious.

Punk earning cred by beating up fans lmao

What ever you think about CM Punk the dude can out talk / match wits with anyone on the mic. Yes even Conor.
He kind of reminds of what Dominick Cruz would be like without being completley obsessed/crazy.
Dom kind of trash talks like his fight style,jumped up and jittery

im sure he can handle himself on the street. He just cant beat mma fighters. He tried,i think he should quit while he still got his health.

He should walk around with contacts and just have these pussy bitchboii starboi fruit booties sign the dotted fuckin line and beat them silly on the spot

im sure he can handle himself on the street. He just cant beat mma fighters. He tried,i think he should quit while he still got his health.
I know we're almost like brothers now on here, but don't even. I'm serious

did CM punk pass away today whats with all these threads about him

I know we're almost like brothers now on here, but don't even. I'm serious
Dont even what? haaha

QywhSuc.gif

Back