Cm Punk handles fan trying to fight him

Dont even what? haaha

QywhSuc.gif
Phil Brooks calls his own shots

That video is edited to make him look good. Megan saved CM Punk.

Here's the full version

"are you finished?"

"i'll beat your face up like i beat your sisters pussycat up. how does that sound?"

"Are you a UFC fighter? "Are you?" (Megan had to fight back her laughter here)

They cut his mic off.

YNV4G.gif

Last edited:
That guy wasn't just a fan, he did train somewhere and had some fights under his belt...I dont remember if they were amateur or professional.
He also got kicked out of his gym for acting like an asshat there.

What ever you think about CM Punk the dude can out talk / match wits with anyone on the mic. Yes even Conor.
I've never seen any evidence to support this. The dude is just cringe worthy on the mic, but WWE nut jobs eat that lame shit up.

He tried lecturing Gall After not landing a single punch FFS, after losing no less!

Last edited:
That video is edited to make him look good. Megan saved CM Punk.

Here's the full version

"are you finished?"

"i'll beat your face up like i beat your sisters pussycat up. how does that sound?"

"Are you a UFC fighter? "Are you?"

They cut his mic off.

YNV4G.gif

"I'll beat you up like I beat up your sisters pussy cat how does that sound"

Seriously is this the "he can destroy anyone verbally" you guys talk about?

I'm so glad I've never seen WWE, that's literally pathetic.

I would step in for CM on short notice Lando kick that punk ass fan!

UFC should have made Punk vs this fan for Punks debute, he would have more chance of winning
UFC please just do Punk bs fans, any trained fighter will kick Punks ass for sure

No brainer. Its a lose-lose. Brooks accepts and gets a beating, he loses face, whatever credibility he has left and makes the UFC look bad. He wins, he allowed himself to get hooked and beat up a non-UFC Fighter for no money, and makes the company look bad.

Say what you will about Brooks. But he is at least savvy enough to slip that loaded scenario. For Johnny Asshole challenging him on Twitter and trying to bait a (like it or not, but he technically is) professional fighter under contract at a UFC Q & A. Congratulations, you are a LOSER. If you're trying to gain exposure by being a dick to somebody with name recognition, you are a LOSER. If you're trying to get Dana White to look at you by skipping the hard road and trying to goad one of his fighters like some kind of schoolyard/internet bully, you are a LOSER. If Brooks deflowered his virgin little sister in his parents bed back in his WWE days on tour and left her pregnant, broken-hearted and crying, that would be one thing. But I doubt it is.

I think punk would have had a better chance against this dude instead of being fed to gall

That fan narrowly escaped death

I like their style with handling the Q&A. Microphone on a stand so the fans can't grab it, and an instant mute switch so they don't make any stupid speeches. Hopefully that trend catches on.

I bet the house (I don't have) that this dude beats up CM Punk.

"I'll beat you up like I beat up your sisters pussy cat how does that sound"

Seriously is this the "he can destroy anyone verbally" you guys talk about?

I'm so glad I've never seen WWE, that's literally pathetic.

The other guy said that, not CM Punk, dummy.

I should ban you just for making me defend CM Punk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back