CM Punk Gives Pettis Black Eye in 1st Training Session? (pic)

JonSnitchPhones

Beastin' 26/9
Reaction score
That's a semi serious, sensationalistic title. He has a black eye, and he's standing next to Punk. He could have gotten it from Punk. Or any number of other guys, including Tyron Woodley, who is apparently training at Roufusport ahead of his upcoming fight. That's another fun nugget.

10860225_333712840172369_611479017_n.jpg

CM punk confirmed injury bug secret agent.

Probably hit the GTS on him and dropped the elbow off the top rope.

Lol I'm sure Punk used his awesome skills to put the beat down on Pettis.

Well you have professional fighters in that picture who I'd think are a bit more likely to have caused it.

Even Askren.

I heard Punk outwrestles Askren in training all day long, too. 😊

No way CM Punk is 6'2. He's standing right next to Pettis and Askren who are both 5'10 and he seems maybe inch-two taller.

No way CM Punk is 6'2. He's standing right next to Pettis and Askren who are both 5'10 and he seems maybe inch-two taller.

I think people read too much into side by sides as far as heights are concerned. You're not factoring in footwear, posture, camera angles, etc.

That said, I do think Punk should fight at 170 just looking at him in isolation. Forget from an ability standpoint, I think him standing in the same cage with Romero or Jacare would look ridiculous from a physical standpoint as well. He was very over-inflated as a pro wrestler. In real athletics he should be like a lean 185-190. I can much more easily picture him standing in a cage with Woodley and Askren than Romero and Jacare.

CM Punk is FOR REAL. Man that guy hits hard. Oh my gawd, oh my gawd.

I think people read too much into side by sides as far as heights are concerned. You're not factoring in footwear, posture, camera angles, etc.

That said, I do think Punk should fight at 170 just looking at him in isolation. Forget from an ability standpoint, I think him standing in the same cage with Romero or Jacare would look ridiculous from a physical standpoint as well. He was very over-inflated as a pro wrestler. In real athletics he should be like a lean 185-190. I can much more easily picture him standing in a cage with Woodley and Askren than Romero and Jacare.

One thing apart from all the other things, CM Punk has no experience cutting weight, so it might be difficult to hit WW.

Well damn, that was fast. They already took him under their wing. Pettis even has his arm around him. The bro bonding is now complete. It was probably awkward there at first for Mr. Punk due to Askren not approving of him getting a UFC contract but all seems well now.

Actually sparring with a flailer is the most likely way to get a black eye

Pettis probably just sneezed, thats how he injured his knee right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back