CM Punk Gives Pettis Black Eye in 1st Training Session? (pic)

Supposedly Punk's injured a few of his sparring partners.

did you read the post or just look at the pretty picture? "including Tyron Woodley, who is apparently training at Roufusport ahead of his upcoming fight. That's another fun nugget."

Well done white belt!

Woodley ducked Lombard so hard I bet he didn't have the nerve to show his face at ATT again lmao.

No way CM Punk is 6'2. He's standing right next to Pettis and Askren who are both 5'10 and he seems maybe inch-two taller.

He's not far from it. Rener is a (non WWE BS) 6'4", Phil isn't much shorter that him.

that video is amazing. i didn't realize punk's bjj skills were so great. he's clearly the new gracie hunter.

No way CM Punk is 6'2. He's standing right next to Pettis and Askren who are both 5'10 and he seems maybe inch-two taller.

Pettis is 5' 8" at best.................I run into a lot, I live by him!!!!!

The more time goes on, the more bizarre I think it is this guy is in the UFC. Just looking at that picture seems weird. A bunch of top MMA athletes and then Punk there with a subtle smile and a hoodie on. I don't think this is going to end well for him.

Pettis is 5' 8" at best.................I run into a lot, I live by him!!!!!

I'm pretty sure like WWE, the UFC exaggerate the fighter heights, Carwin was not 6'5, Mir is not 6'3, he is more like 6'1 and a half, Brock is 6'2 and a half, Overeem is 6'3 not 6'5 and Jones is 6'3 and a half, not 6'5.

Pettis doesn't need other people to get damage.

He bumped his eye on his Wheaties box that morning.

Damn askren looking pretty evenly sized with tyrone. I always thought he was a smaller Welterweight for some reason.

Wish they'd bring him into UFC already.

Punk is not 6'2 by any stretch of the imagination.

He's a weak 6' at best, no more than that.

Did Woodley change camps? thought he trained with ATT

I don't think he left ATT permanently seeing as how both he and Din Thomas (also in the picture) each run their own ATT-branded gyms.

In fairness though, Sandman was probably drunk off his ass.

I used to laugh when Stone Cold would "slam" all of his beer during his entrance... 90% of every can went into the air when he opened them, and half of what was left spilled down off of his face as he "drank" them.

Sandman would kill 8 beer on his way to the ring and not spill a drop haha. I remember one match where he was falling down drunk. He fell getting into the ring, and completely fell over swinging a kendo stick.

Ever?

No. Not even close.

^^^And this isn't even the worst. Watch some of the dudes from the 70s and 80s.

At least Sandman has an excuse and still hits with the elbow. Punk hits with the forearm and doesn't drink.

At least Sandman has an excuse and still hits with the elbow. Punk hits with the forearm and doesn't drink.

Punk execution of the elbow drop starting declining because he got a lot of injuries.
It was pretty good before.
70eM3.gif

But seriously, every elbow drop is crap in comparision with the best, that was executed by Macho Man Randy Savage.

Back