CM Punk FINALLY addresses UFC losses (WWERAW)

vg6j3n1ayem31.gif

6ad95bf07c04fa0e3e32f40b80a4c7c5.gif

9fjx6d82pj311.gif

kko2xrtzxx181.gif

linorangee.gif

tony-khan-all-elite-wrestling.gif

The moment Gall went for a takedown on Punk, I knew the kid wouldn't amount to anything in the fight business.

If you had any confidence in your ability, you would've knocked out this old, broken down pro wrestler.

Never going to get a better showcase fight than that. Pride was full of such fights, and you always knew they were going to end in a highlight reel KO.

Gotta timestamp that, my brother in Christ. I can watch old wrestling for hours, but I can't sit through a modern WWE promo for 10+ minutes. But it makes since WWE would let him talk about his UFC career, since TKO owns both companies.

Phil Brooks is perhaps one of the worst fighters to ever step into a UFC cage...

That being said, he did step into the cage... twice. Once against a very talented fighter in Mickey Gall

The other time he went the distance against another fighter. He did lose though.

But... that's about 20 minutes in the UFC cage. That's perhaps more than everyone else on Sherdog.

So, Punk will indeed be known forever as a former UFC Fighter, a former Professional Fighter... Kudos to him for making the walk,

It's not easy to sign up for a real fight. Punk admitted to being scared and still making the walk. Good on him.

That being said, NeckBeard SherBro easily KOs Punk with 2 weeks training :cool:
I think most humans with average iq and little bit heart would step in a cage for 500k usd
MMA is not a fight to death, no one would die from couple of punches and there is a referee to save you
Punk was delusional just like his fans so he thought he would do good in the UFC

I know people don't like sage and he isn't high level, but he would have beaten the brakes off of CM and eventually starched him.
I agree but they should have made that fight. I don't understand why they didn't do a 3rd the guy definitely pulled in more than they paid him

I'm not a big punk fan, think he's a bit of a whiny bitch honestly. With that said, I get he has his fans and a company can get some use of him. Problem is if it's not his mouth getting him into trouble, it's his body.

He's just getting old. He was never the most athletic guy so it's not ridiculous to see him breaking down so fast.

Id rework his deal to 2-3 matches a year. Something like a singles match, a tag match and maybe like a survivor series team match.

But I'd never put the strap on him brother.

I mean, good for him... he had the courage to take 2 real fights, took his beatings and didn't complain but....

Fucking hell he was bad... Zero athleticism, slow, couldn't throw a punch, couldn't wrestle and grapple...

These 2 fights should never have happened. But again, respect. It takes balls to step into a ring or a cage and fight for real
He should have learned how to throw a punch from Bret

Would have one shot KO’d the competition

Back