CM Punk back injury

I never jump on the scared or ducking bandwagon. This dude is scared and ducking, it's pretty obvious. Doubt he ever fights in the ufc.

FTFY, anyone else can release anything they know. including the patient and his management.

No, only the patient can.
Unless you give your management power of attorney.

Even then, the context of what was said, was talking about the company or reporters talking to the doctors. This isn't about you trying to find some way you think is clever to "win" an "argument" on a message board. This is about a law that protects him and all people here from having medical information used against them.

People should never give out any medical information, period.

HE will never fight. He is not scared of pain or performing in front of a crowd, but he is scared of losing. He is smart enough to realize that his self doubts is a surety against winning.

lol at a fighter getting 2 injuries already BEFORE making his mma debut, shoulder injury now back injury (surgery required too). At this rate making his debut is simply damage control, he should retire right after.

I feel sorry for Gall mostly. The UFC obviously wanted to give him this huge launch pad and now maybe it won't happen at all :(

Nobody is scared, CM punk is in the ufc only for publicity, they're gonna milk this as long as it lasts.
You dont just debute in a sport in its most competitive adn prestigious form/org at the age where most athletes retire in.

Remember, he had that shoulder injury last year that DIDN'T need surgery that kept him from fighting. Even fishier :)

He has enough money to live comfortably, stop wasting our time CMPk and DW

He thought he was getting a comfortable fight... then suddenly a demon appears.

Fy9VOr.gif

Its starting to look like Punk has no intention of doing this. He knows he's gonna get badly hurt by even the lowest level guy

I'm guessing he has ppv points worked into his contract and 200 would bring the most buys. He would bring his own audience, which would boost 200's buy rate. Get the surgery, get back to training, show get that ass whooped, and cash the check. It's not hard. Then he can bounce back to whatever else he wants to do in life.

Seems this is the case to me too.

Back