CM Punk back injury

12670305_220870481588764_4509294838565451895_n.jpg

Maybe he fucked up his back bear-hugging Ariel.

I'm guessing he has ppv points worked into his contract and 200 would bring the most buys. He would bring his own audience, which would boost 200's buy rate. Get the surgery, get back to training, show get that ass whooped, and cash the check. It's not hard. Then he can bounce back to whatever else he wants to do in life.

I'm guessing he has ppv points worked into his contract and 200 would bring the most buys. He would bring his own audience, which would boost 200's buy rate. Get the surgery, get back to training, show get that ass whooped, and cash the check. It's not hard. Then he can bounce back to whatever else he wants to do in life.
Yeah, either way after his first fight, the UFC can't keep this freak show continue.

I think after watching his reaction to the Gall fight this really shouldn't be surprising, when they panned the camera to CM Punks face after the fight he had a lot of fear in his eyes which he then tried to hide with over confidence. I would be very surprised if he fought 1 pro MMA fight, maybe Jacksons would have been a better camp for him because at least if they thought he was not cage worthy they would have told him.

I think after watching his reaction to the Gall fight this really shouldn't be surprising, when they panned the camera to CM Punks face after the fight he had a lot of fear in his eyes which he then tried to hide with over confidence. I would be very surprised if he fought 1 pro MMA fight, maybe Jacksons would have been a better camp for him because at least if they thought he was not cage worthy they would have told him.

He was "Shook".

Cant wait for him to utilize the cage posts as turnbuckles

when i heard CM punk was entering the UFC without any fights i thought it was a joke......today i still do!

Been so long since I've seen a pro wrestling match. But, I seem to remember they had a facial expression for every situation. Fear was one of them. I really wouldn't put too much stock in any look you see on his face outside of an actual fight inside the octagon. Could simply be acting.

The first thing I thought of was that he was trying to find a way to delay the fight as long as possible.

I'm not saying he's faking an injury or anything because an injury needs to be confirmed by a doctor. There's a lot of fans around here that I've seen talk about a fighter faking an injury, but I don't see how that's possible because it has to be confirmed by a doctor. Unless they paid a doctor to make some fake shit up, I don't know. It's very possible to do that, but let's not jump to any conspiracies here.

But this is too much of a coincidence. Now that Punk finally has an opponent and basically has a date set, he gets injured and needs surgery or something? Yeah.. what are the odds.. seems a little strange to me.

Because the HIPAA law stops people from confirming anything from medical professionals.

Doctors are trying to remove the yellow stripe down his back.

Back