• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Clown O-Malley being BRUTALISED and KO'd by Chito Vera (video)

Chito was gifted a win against 37 year old journeyman Munhoz. He shouldn't even be fighting for a title lmao. Sean will absolutely smoke him imo.
There is no way you think chito lost to munhoz

Well he did go out for a sec, I get why the fight was stopped. But also it seems like Herb jumped in a little quickly, UFC gotta protect their investment right?

I'm actually impressed by how hard his head is, he's taking these elbows and not a cut or scratch on it, doesn't even hold his head in pain after or anything

The first time you go to a live event, no matter how many fights you've seen on TV, the sound will get you. It's almost unsettling.

But you get over it fast.
First time I went to an amateur event it was actually unbearable for me, I couldn't stand how loud it was, but when I had a couple of fights myself it was bizarre I couldn't hear a single thing except for the cornermen, it was like being underwater

The one upside a small sparsely populated venue is you get the full sounds of elbow on coconut like that. PS: I think O'Malley is going to make good in rematch.

Then he grabs his leg to save face from the fact that he totally went out like 3 times.

That would be a nerve, not a vein... hard to believe that notorious gym-rats & martial arts prodigies like your average sherdoggers wouldn't know basic human anatomy.

We've all been following MMA since 1993 here, let's try to keep up appearances, eh?

LOL - yes...the 'vein' thing was funny.

Some people were giving Suga a hard time over this, but it has happened to other guys. Aside from Chandler, there was another instance too, I just can't recall who it was...?

Lmfao imagine being a fan of that skittles haired cuck?

Imagine an allegedly hardcore MMA fan's feelings being influenced by a fighter's hair colour and sexual interests more so than their skill and performances inside the cage? LOL ;)

Brutal! I loved the dudes fighting style. I just stay away from anything non fight related from him.

I’m rooting for O’Malley but I wouldn’t mind seeing him get battered against chito

I’ve watched that fight a couple times, never saw how he injured his leg/ankle.

Anyone know what it was cause it looks like it happened before he rolled it.

He's confirmed it was that leg kick he pulled back from just before the first roll. Chitos toes BARELY touched him but apparently hit whatever nerve it is and boom.

Sean was better then, Sean is better now. Doesn’t mean he will win of course. But eye-test is pretty simple with these two, Chito is worse fighter who has been snatching victories against average or past-prime fighters thanks to his power. He even lost to one of those fighters, many would agree. That power and his chin gave him a career.

He has low output, needs multiple rounds to adjust to just about anything, has bad tdd and average bjj, there is really nothing exceptional to him. But he definitely has heart and you can see that he won’t give up which is great “skill” to have.

It would've been so cool to see an O'Malley-Sandhagen for the title.

Instead we have this angry ecuatorian journeyman being gifted a title fight.

Is there even any hype for this fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back