'Clown' Chael Sonnen responds to Vitor Belfort; vows to arrange a date with Jesus

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"Let me be real clear and speak direct with you Vitor: you've been telling the world that you'd like to meet Jesus. I'd be glad to arrange that travel. But, first, I'm going to get rid of Jon Jones. But, you are next. Let me be clear: Vitor, I accept. Don't make any mistake about that. You have called me out twice now, once after I signed a contract to fight Anderson Silva and once when you know I was busy with Jon Jones. I accept."

147173849.0_standard_500.0.jpg

READ MORE: http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/19/3...hael-sonnen-responds-to-vitor-belfort-vows-to

even before tonight

sonnen vs vitor is the fight I wanted to see very very badly

:eek:

What makes it so funny is that Vitor wasn't calling out a fight with Sonnen actually.

That whole rant was ridiculous.

First he wants Chael to go, then he wants to fight Jon, then he wants to fight Chael, then Jones again, then he declares that he is a Champion.

The fuck was he saying exactly?

First he wants Chael to go, then he wants to fight Jon, then he wants to fight Chael, then Jones again, then he declares that he is a Champion.

he was hopped up on trt. remember how forrest acted after his fight with tito?

While Vitor was probably calling for a rematch with JJ, he did it in such a way that he completely ripped on Chael.

I hope it happens. I really hope it happens in Rio, so Chael can UD him in front of his peeps.

Sonnen wins (30-27, 29-28, 28-29) by split decision.
It would look exactly like the Ortiz fight.

After Jones beats Sonnen down worse than Anderson, Vitor vs. Sonnen is the fight I wanna see.

One of the best post fight interviews ever, right up there with Brock's Coor's rant and then getting on his wife that night, poor lady.

One of the best post fight interviews ever, right up there with Brock's Coor's rant and then getting on his wife that night, poor lady.

I feel like Vitor had a lot to get off his chest, you know?
Like, we were going to get a really good bed-wetting story out of him if he went onf or another minute or so.

I feel like Vitor had a lot to get off his chest, you know?
Like, we were going to get a really good bed-wetting story out of him if he went onf or another minute or so.

Did he ever, started off with his usual Jesus rant then went off on a hilarious tangent. Very entertaining especially when it comes from someone who is usually pretty soft spoken.

he just figured out that big mouths spouting stupid sh*t gets title shots - only he hasn't quite polished his stage presence

- i'm surprised he didn't dye that mohawk red

Same way that Bisbing will UD him?

Sonnen is a true grinder with a good chin and cardio and excellent wrestling. Bisping is just hype, his best win thus far is Brian Stann, 3 Number one contender fights and he blew them all.

As awkward as it was, starting a beef with Sonnen is a good move for Vitor. It'd be a good payday, Sonnen's a huge draw.

Vitor's just mad because he thought he was the only one who got undeserved title shots.

Back