'Clown' Chael Sonnen responds to Vitor Belfort; vows to arrange a date with Jesus

What's up with the pic? lol

That whole rant was ridiculous.

First he wants Chael to go, then he wants to fight Jon, then he wants to fight Chael, then Jones again, then he declares that he is a Champion.

The fuck was he saying exactly?

Speaking in tongue, guided by the holy spirit. THANKS JESUS!

That whole rant was ridiculous.

First he wants Chael to go, then he wants to fight Jon, then he wants to fight Chael, then Jones again, then he declares that he is a Champion.

The fuck was he saying exactly?

Yeah not sure where he was coming from with the Champ vs. Champ thing. We know when Sonnen called himself the champ it was a joke to piss off Anderson, I think Vitor actually believes he's a champ somewhere.

what if JJ injures himself and can't fight chael, so chael and vitor fight for interim title?

Let's just forget Jones vs Sonnen and let Vitor take Jones place.

#1 LHW contender, right? Then no one can question their legitimacy to fight Jones for the LHW title, right?

Tbh I'd bet vitor submits sonnen from the guard if they fight. He has bjj that most people forget about and sonnen will play right into it.

even before tonight

sonnen vs vitor is the fight I wanted to see very very badly

:eek:

Same here.

But correct me if I am wrong. i don't think Vitor called Sonnen out for a fight, didn't he just call him a coward that doesn't deserve a title shot?

Same here.

But correct me if I am wrong. i don't think Vitor called Sonnen out for a fight, didn't he just call him a coward that doesn't deserve a title shot?

then he said to jones

champion vs champion

:eek:

Nah stay away from 205 your home is 185. plus vitor got nothing for jones, Jones will beat vitor more soundly in a rematch.

now chael is prob gonna run his mouth about vitor for awhile

Would like to see Sonnen vs Vitor actually!

I thought that Sonnen was a Vitor fan?

I would pay to see Sonnen/Vitor. I doubt Joe Silva makes a fight everyone wants to see tho.

Im sure in the moment he didnt realize how stupid he sounded because he was pumped up

Cant be good looking back at that today....wow lol

agree with Vitor on the "clown" part but "Champion vs Champion"? WTF was that all about? Lol!

Vitor says crazy things so I chalk this up to Vitor being Vitor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back