Clottey Vs Judah possible. Who you gots if so?

GlassJaw

SBC hustler.
Reaction score
Rumor has it they are going to throw down once Tony vacates the IBF. I wouldn't mind the match-up and it would be interesting to see who's the better front runner , or if you will "KING front-runner".

I'd have to take *deep breath* Zab, what about the rest of you guys?

Of course. There's that and the very real prospect of shotness factor, as well. Judah has never been anything @ 147, anyway. Clottey is way too strong for him.

What do Santa Clause, a focused and well conditioned Zab Judah, and the easter bunny all have in common?

Don't even trip, Zab is going to headbutt a bathtub.

Give me the vegas odds on it!!!

Sauna door: 8-1
Car accident: 9-2
Shower/bathtub: 9-1
Injured in training: 6-1
Healthy for the fight: 2-1
doesn't make weight: 5-1
in jail: 7-1

Clottey via easy.

pfftt..

Say what you will about Zab, hes not looking for easy fights.

Putting some thought in, stylistically that would be ab excellent fight.

I want to see it.

Judah in a close decision.

You and I will never agree on anything boxing related, obviously.

You and I will never agree on anything boxing related, obviously.

Maybe. Its fun though. I think youre cute.

Seriously, Zab has never been an easy fight for anyone. Well, Tszyu maybe.:redface:

Sure hes a thug, sure he says stupid shit, sure he does stupid shit.

His fights are exciting. He has good moments even in his worst fights.

Maybe. Its fun though. I think youre cute.

Seriously, Zab has never been an easy fight for anyone. Well, Tszyu maybe.:redface:

Sure hes a thug, sure he says stupid shit, sure he does stupid shit.

His fights are exciting. He has good moments even in his worst fights.
A couple of thing:

1) I think Zab was a VERY easy fight for Mayweather. Easiest Mayweather has had @ 147 or higher.

2) I am cute.

3) I never said Zab wasn't exciting, or that he doesn't have good moment. Thats kind of the point with Zab. He has MOMENTS, he's never strung together multiple moments, which become entire fights...in any of his big ones. Its because he shows the flashes and is exciting, that people continue to believe in him.

Never underestimate one mans ability to lose what seems within his grasp.

A couple of thing:

1) I think Zab was a VERY easy fight for Mayweather. Easiest Mayweather has had @ 147 or higher.

2) I am cute.

3) I never said Zab wasn't exciting, or that he doesn't have good moment. Thats kind of the point with Zab. He has MOMENTS, he's never strung together multiple moments, which become entire fights...in any of his big ones. Its because he shows the flashes and is exciting, that people continue to believe in him.

Never underestimate one mans ability to lose what seems within his grasp.

1. Nonsense.

2. I'll bet!:redface:

3. Well..... I guess, sure. He has disapponted by fading late. Still, hes a dangerous fighter and a good test for anyone. I've never been bored or disappointed in a fight involving Zab Judah.

You're harping on a point that I never stated contrarily to yours, so I'm unsure of what your problem was to raise it in the first place.

I think Clottey will beat Judah down, rather bad. He's bull strong, keeps a nice, high, tight guard, has zero worry in terms of body shots and has proven he holds up reasonably well over 12.

Whats your case for Zab?

You're harping on a point that I never stated contrarily to yours, so I'm unsure of what your problem was to raise it in the first place.

I think Clottey will beat Judah down, rather bad. He's bull strong, keeps a nice, high, tight guard, has zero worry in terms of body shots and has proven he holds up reasonably well over 12.

Whats your case for Zab?

Zabs performance against Cotto for the first half of the fight.

Clottey is indeed a good fighter, but hes far from unhittable. I thnk Zab will try to stay away and potshot and land a few flurries here and there. Pretty much what he always does. Clottey isn't as deadly as you say, he unloaded o MArgarito and I don't recall margarito being really hurt in that fight. Corrales went the distance and hes much more available to punches than Zab.

I like this fight, I hope it happens.

I wonder if Zab will continue to work with Floyd Sr., I'm curious what some real work on his conditioning would do. Floyd said that Zab had "no idea" what conditioning was.

Back