• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Clinton vs Trump Polls thread (Clinton's Bounce Larger than Trump's)

Prediction on Win Margin for Election Night (Electoral College)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is definitely a black mark on the country but Trump is a wildcard IMO. A political outsider like him taking control of things could spell disaster , or could be the amazing economic defibrillator that his supporters hoped for, and his critics were certain was impossible.

The fact of the matter is we really don't know.

Goes to show what kind of candidates we are dealing with when EITHER of these two trash cans can't put the other out to the curb. Pathetic election and a real black mark on American politics.

It was so weird. Just a PC orgy and a minority festival on a very low level.

The atmosphere was really bad. I don't think it was a good night for the democratic party.
They probably lost few voters.

Goes to show what kind of candidates we are dealing with when EITHER of these two trash cans can't put the other out to the curb. Pathetic election and a real black mark on American politics.

The media is keeping Hillary afloat. If Hillary got the trump treatment this election would over

It was so weird. Just a PC orgy and a minority festival on a very low level.

The atmosphere was really bad. I don't think it was a good night for the democratic party.
They probably lost few voters.
That's the opposite of what every roundtable of talking heads was saying about it at the end of the night. The Democrats healed ridiculously fast.

Hillary is definitely a black mark on the country but Trump is a wildcard IMO. A political outsider like him taking control of things could spell disaster , or could be the amazing economic defibrillator that his supporters hoped for, and his critics were certain was impossible.

Trump isn't what the establishment wants. As such...he gets my vote.

I think Hillary is in some trouble right now.

Let's hope. I have no problem with Katy Perry or TSWIFT for president. I can't stand hilarious Clinton. Her laugh video after having that dude killed is creepy.

No hate on bill. Obviously he was getting a blowie from a chubby woman. His wife is a step away from crypt keeper.

Srs I heard her health isn't in good order

That's the opposite of what every roundtable of talking heads was saying about it at the end of the night. The Democrats healed ridiculously fast.

Collusion and crime masterminds will heal fast or change laws and excite a few people. Caught red handed doing what we would be charged for treason. Not a damn thing happens.

Every roundtable....on Liberal leaning networks.

Every roundtable....on Liberal leaning networks.
Considering you guys accuse everyone that isn't FOX/Infowars of being that...sure, I'll take it. Since liberal networks not being split or seeing Bernie/Hil fans bickering is testimony to the claim, so will you.

Right up the poop shoot.

U guys are gonna be so salty when Trump wins. Hilarys a joke candidate, cant even speak without sounding like a robot and has a shit show for her political history and affiliations. You think the email scandal and this new wiki leaks thing isnt going to effect her? Its nit over either, trump will ok play these fact cards over and over till everyones sees it plain as day..crooked hillary is crooked.

What people are missing is that Clinton inspires no one to get up and vote for her. Trump does. So these polls where you just answer a few easy questions laid in front of you mean nothing. Trump will probably win.

Hillary Clinton must be the worst candidate in recent times. Its ridiculous that she's even got a following. She hardly ever appears without a script, is incompetent and also a compulsive liar. Fake as fuck. And I'm saying this as a non American. It boggles the mind how blind millions of people can be

Collusion and crime masterminds will heal fast or change laws and excite a few people. Caught red handed doing what we would be charged for treason. Not a damn thing happens.

Never mind her dirty politics, flip flopping policies...making millions as a speaker for wallstreet...and I just can't stand to look at her resting bitch face.

All reasons why she's a cunt.

Never mind her dirty politics, flip flopping policies...making millions as a speaker for wallstreet...and I just can't stand to look at her resting bitch face.

It's a time when we need change. Yes she has experience but she is the problem and the institution that supports higher corruption.

Fbi vs Clinton was perfect.

It's a time when we need change. Yes she has experience but she is the problem and the institution that supports higher corruption.

Fbi vs Clinton was perfect.

As made evident by how corrupt the system actually is...she won't see a slap on the wrist from the FBI.

The system is broken, it clearly needs to be torn down. Voting in someone as bad as Trump is a step towards changing this busted system 2 party bullshit that M'urica is stuck in.

At this point the risk is well worth it.

She is the Ric Flair of politics. The dirtiest player in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back