Clinton’s biggest backers want a “campaign autopsy,” Where did 1.5 Billion Go

Oh fuck Americans currently living here.

Instead let's import 10's of thousands of immigrants to secure democratic votes in swing states...we will spend millions or billions setting them up in cheap housing and allowing them to suck off of the government tit.
Seems to be working for Germany and other European nations.

They were smart enough to realize that even if Russia “hacked” the DNC and Podesta emails, there would be no release if there had been no wrongdoing to begin with.

th

Where did 1.5 Billion Go?
Consulting fees...siphoned off through a byzantine labyrinth of shell companies. After all, win or lose eventually they'd need something to replace Bubba's speaking fees.

Donors be all

I think I want my money back
tumblr_inline_mj2nlyF63p1qz4rgp.png

I imagine a hell of a lot of it was spent on TV adverts. From an outsiders point of view, it looked like Trump did a shitload more work than she did. He hauled his fat orange ass all over the country doing rallys and multiple events every day. She did far less legwork and still got pneumonia half way through and had to take a week off sick.

I imagine a hell of a lot of it was spent on TV adverts. From an outsiders point of view, it looked like Trump did a shitload more work than she did. He hauled his fat orange ass all over the country doing rallys and multiple events every day. She did far less legwork and still got pneumonia half way through and had to take a week off sick.
And THAT was who the Dems wanted running the country.

Trump, he had a barn burning campaign schedule AND the democrats, reporters & TV bobbleheads were mocking him for it. ???
Crazy how they were viewing a politician going out to the public as something to mock and joke about. And criticizing him for the states and cities he was campaigning in, it really underscored how the national party heads are living in a bubble.

Trump, he had a barn burning campaign schedule AND the democrats, reporters & TV bobbleheads were mocking him for it. ???
Crazy how they were viewing a politician going out to the public as something to mock and joke about. And criticizing him for the states and cities he was campaigning in, it really underscored how the national party heads are living in a bubble.

They wanted him to remain the comedy character. She got pneumonia (or started having brain hemorrhage schizophrenia strokes, depending which theory you subscribe to) around the middle of September. That's traditionally when the campaigns are supposed to ramp up into overdrive. There was a whole lot of "oh shit" going on in the democrat camp. She had a brief respite with the pussy thing, but the remainder of the campaign was about her emails and dishonesty.

Trump fans will swear blind everyone's out to get them, but in reality the media made both candidates look really shit, and it was his ability to promote himself that made all the difference.

He also destroyed the pay gap myth in the process, doing it for 2/3 of the cost.

Back