Clinton’s biggest backers want a “campaign autopsy,” Where did 1.5 Billion Go

2e909b8d00cd02f031f6a9d0c7299fb9.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

meanwhile, Donald Trump spent whatever change he had in his wallet for his campaign.

I'm always astonished by what this country spends on campaigns. Like really? I know its from "private donors" but imagine what could be accomplished if $1.4 billion every year was donated to fight homelessness, or hunger, or more job skills programs, education etc.

Pretty sure allot of it went to buying the backing of any fucking celeb with a decent twitter following.

I'm always astonished by what this country spends on campaigns. Like really? I know its from "private donors" but imagine what could be accomplished if $1.4 billion every year was donated to fight homelessness, or hunger, or more job skills programs, education etc.

We could eradicate homelessness and hunger right now, this year. Guess it doesn't happen because there is no money to be made in it. Pretty sad actually.

Donors are salty, they thought they were investing in the winning horse and she would pass legislation advantageous to them. An autopsy sounds fun though, I hope they do it, we might discover some interesting things about the inner workings of HRC's corrupt machine.

Wall Street bankers are so used to being bailed out by the tax payers, they have forgotten that you can actually lose your money when making bad investments.

Oh fuck Americans currently living here.

Instead let's import 10's of thousands of immigrants to secure democratic votes in swing states...we will spend millions or billions setting them up in cheap housing and allowing them to suck off of the government tit.

I bet you not a single cent came from the Clinton household during the entirety of the campain...

so they donated over a billion of dollars to a corrupt person to run for president...now they are upset because they believe that the corrupt person did something corrupt? i'm failing to feel any sympathy for them. and it makes me even happier she lost. in her mind stealing money from her supporters>becoming president(the reason they were donating money to her int he first place.

Oh people are stopping multi million dollar donations to her "charity?" Who would have guessed!!??

Maybe they should have backed a likeable candidate? What did dems expect to happen when they nominated one of the most disliked politicians in the country (whether that hate is justified or not isn't the point).

Back