Clint Hester vs. Luke Barnatt Official @ UFC Fight Night Fairfax

wow im surprised theyre fighting. I thought they were close

Hopefully Hester has improved.

He fought horribly in his last fight.

Same, he seemed to regress from his other fight to that whittaker fight. That being said, don't hold out much hope. I'll be taking Barnatt by UD.

Yeah, what the hell was that about? He looked absolutely terrible in that fight, where as in his other fights his stand up looked really good.

Luke holds his chin waaaayyy too high for Clint not to bust him once or twice.

The fight result will depend on which Clint shows up. If he's on point, he will smash Luke. If not, he will get picked apart.

Headbussa should take this, but he will have problems with the height, gassing and throwing too much haymakers as always.

He needs a trainer that forces him to improve his defense and stay focused.

With some discipline he could've won the whitaker fight.

I was literally wondering yesterday when Clint's next fight would be.

Even though he looked pretty bad in his last fight, he looked pretty damn good in his other 4 (sans swinging so hard that he face planted vs Neto). I'll take Hester by UD or late finish.

Headbussa should take this, but he will have problems with the height, gassing and throwing too much haymakers as always.

He needs a trainer that forces him to improve his defense and stay focused.

With some discipline he could've won the whitaker fight.

I've been saying for awhile now that he needs to drop that X3 camp he's at (Where he's the only pro fighter) and move to a premiere camp where he can really improve. He seems to like being the big fish in a small pond though.

Yeah, what the hell was that about? He looked absolutely terrible in that fight, where as in his other fights his stand up looked really good.

Seriously, did he through a combo in that fight?

He needs a new camp imo.

whittakers boxing was just that much better

I dont like Barnatt's face. Headbussa by TKO

Last edited:
whittakers boxing was just that much better

His boxing was definitely better, but Clint's striking has never looked as bad as it did i that fight. It's like he digressed from the progress he was making in his 4 straight wins before that.

Seriously, did he through a combo in that fight?

He needs a new camp imo.

I know he's been visiting American Top Team Atlanta, but there facility isn't nearly as good as the one in Florida. Would be great if he transitioned to their gym over there.

Back