Clint Hester vs. Luke Barnatt Official @ UFC Fight Night Fairfax

Taking Hester but indeed he looked drunk in his last fight. Barnatt has good muay thai but he is hittable and Hester has way more power

Taking Hester but indeed he looked drunk in his last fight. Barnatt has good muay thai but he is hittable and Hester has way more power

Yeah, the way Barnatt keeps his chin up in the air, it's hard for me not to see him getting tagged by one of Hester's bombs.

Barnatt's been really disappointing. Had somewhat high hopes for him coming off TUF, but he's mostly looked like dogshit.

He still has potential, so hope he can rise to his potential, but Hester's a tough out for him.

Barnatt reminds me of Struve, a big ol bean pole just begging to be knocked out

I kind of wish the UFC gave Chiesa a better fight. Tony Ferguson and Chiesa made more sense than Ferguson/Medeiros.

I kind of wish the UFC gave Chiesa a better fight. Tony Ferguson and Chiesa made more sense than Ferguson/Medeiros.

I've got no problem with the matchup here. Chiesa should be able to take this one. Clarke's sub of Al Iaquinta was amazing. Hard to believe he was able to finish that.

I think Clint has this, he has shown more potential imo.

I was so disappointed that they stopped the Lauzon fight before of the cut. Chiesa was on his way to winning that one.

Picking Hester all day in this. Looks like a guy with a lot of talent who has performed below his potential whereas Barnatt looks like a guy with no business being in the UFC who has lucked out.

Surprised that the UFC made the match up considering all the media things they put Barnatt on, he'll be three losses in a row if he loses this one and I can't see that there's anyone in the division bad enough to be a gimme fight for him.

Back