Clenbuterol

Status
Not open for further replies.

JARRELLBIGTIME

Minotauro
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy clenbuterol online,from an actual trusted legit site? im from the US seen some sites but i dont know if their legit O_O

Clenbuterol is only approved with perscription to treat asthma. So the only legit way to get it would be to see a doctor. But it's silly to go to a doctor wanting to get a specific perscription, instead see a doctor, and ask him(or her, I guess) how your asthma should be treated.

Also, probably wrong forum. You could argue that treating asthma is related to conditioning, but that's grasping at straws.

Yeah, even though it's not roids this is the wrong forum. Try the steroids forum on tmuscle.com - they know a lot about this kinda thing

Tosa, I got a feeling this guy has no asthma at all... :icon_twis

Tosa, I got a feeling this guy has no asthma at all... :icon_twis

Well he was asking for a legit site, and considering it's only legitimate use is to treat asthma. Besides which, then it really has not connection to S&C, which would mean the post is clearly in the wrong sub-forum...the alternative is TS is asking for how to get a prescription drug, without a prescription, on a public internet forum, because of it's ephedra like effects, since for some reason "eat less, and move more" is beyond his capabilities.

So I'm going to be an optimist for a change (because I read an Stephen Colbert quote about being less cynical) and assume TS want to treat his asthma so that he can enjoy grueling conditioning training, and not that TS is an idiot asking how to get a prescription drug illegally because he's to weak willed for "eat less, and move more" to work.

This is a very cynical way to subtly imply things while displaying trust and optimism, if I may say. :icon_chee

If he was suffering from asthma, I think he would very well know how to obtain it legally... seems to me he was hoping that there is a legit way to obtain it without prescription (like ordering it from another country), which kinda point to the fact that he cannot get one from a physician.

Easier and less taxing on your body to run and put the fork down fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back