Clay Guida: "People Have Seen My Fighting Style, My Fights, I Could Be 15-1"

I wonder what is standing is right now with UFC management.

Guida really needs to shut his mouth, people only seem to really enjoy his fights when he is a walking punch bag, Just gonna leave these here
sanchez_guuda_post_6.gif

ufc_107_florian_guida_rnc.gif

3144kmu1.gif

Seems to be the only reason he'd drop down to me. Also as horribly lame as it was he technically has a legit debate about the fight with Maynard.
There is no debate. You do understand "timidity"? Is there a part of fleeing a fight that you don't understand?
"legit debate". Are you a moron or Guida fanboy?

Could be 15-1 LOL! He submitted twice in the UFC, He tapped.

What's the 1 loss he accepts?

He got mauled by both Benson & Kenny to go along with those 2 submissions in the UFC.

Used to be a casual guida fan who liked him as a fighter and a person, but lately his style, gameplans and attitude have made me reconsider my stance. He seems to me to be a fighter with the confidence and mindset of a champion who doesnt have the capabilities to back it up, I think he struggles with this and its making him into a dislikeable individual imo.

this guy is the stand-up version of jon fitch.

does absolutely nothing on the feet, and lays on guys when fights hit the ground.

avoiding fights shouldn't win you fights.

you guys are fucking incredible.. talk about fairweather fans

YES that was a stupid, real stupid comment he just made.
and yes his maynard fight was bad..

but look at um.. lets see.. EVERY OTHER FIGHT hes ever been in, they were all wars.

dude goes out there and puts on a show almost every time, and fights his balls off..

he has one bad fight now people bash him, gtfo

the man deserves his respect

His bullshit in the Maynard fight was borderline unforgivable.

"I have never been been dominated", may have been a better way of phasing it..

I'd agree with that ... except kenny

I actually thought he had a couple gift decisions and should have a worse record.

but look at um.. lets see.. EVERY OTHER FIGHT hes ever been in, they were all wars.

dude goes out there and puts on a show almost every time, and fights his balls off..

Someone missed the Pettis fight

EDIT: Just want to say, i am not a Guida fan, i know he has been in some wars, but i think his best fights are when he is lossing.

I've always been a fan of him losing.

Back