Clay Guida: "People Have Seen My Fighting Style, My Fights, I Could Be 15-1"

He should spend more time training and less time memorizing his half hour long post fight interview

Oh Guida. You just can't help but stick your foot in your mouth lately.

how on earth do you say that?

He controlled the pace and took less damage for the majority of the fight. I'm not saying he should have won the fight because he hardly even fought, I'm just saying if you view it by the judging criteria it was a close fight.

Seems to be the only reason he'd drop down to me. Also as horribly lame as it was he technically has a legit debate about the fight with Maynard.

Doing laps around the cage (backpedaling) while not landing punches should never win a decision. As much as I dislike Maynard, I'm glad he won.

How could he be 15-1 he CLEARLY lost to Bendo and got finished by Florian and Huerta.

Plus dos Anjos was probably ahead on the scorecards before he dislocated his jaw or whatever.

I was thinking about going to the Guida/Maynard event a while back... so glad I didn't.

Lol just rewatched his fight with Pettis.

And that was bullshit.Pettis should have won even if he was on his back all the time. At least he was trying to sub Guida. On other hand clay was dry humping pettis.

Pettis also had guida's back which is moreeeeeeeee than everything Guida did...

Hope Guida gets his ass beaten by Hioki somehow .I hope he get terrible weight cut and i hope he go fight with askren in Bellator. For dry humping champion fuckin ship

It's an attempt to falsely rationalize his losses and protect his ego.

Gotta love that wild beastman hair swinging all over the place like a whiplash, with his herky jerky style.

Maynard-vs-Guida-knees-guillotine-running.gif

LOL at Guida trying to take Maynard down while Gray was daring him to punch!

He actually should be greatful that he's not 7-9

He was losing to Dos Anjos before the jaw injury, and he barely won a split decision against Nate.

Lol just rewatched his fight with Pettis.

And that was bullshit.Pettis should have won even if he was on his back all the time. At least he was trying to sub Guida. On other hand clay was dry humping pettis.

Pettis also had guida's back which is moreeeeeeeee than everything Guida did...

Hope Guida gets his ass beaten by Hioki somehow .I hope he get terrible weight cut and i hope he go fight with askren in Bellator. For dry humping champion fuckin ship

Wrong Guida did tremendous damage with his shoulder bumps from the top position.......

Back