Claudia says she will be ready for her JJ fight

DGT4NOW

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
@ClaudiaGadelha
Guys, I'm not injured. I'm taking care of my finger that I hurt in my fight with Aguilar. That's it. I will be ready when Joanna is ready.

Suddenly she is healthy ? Week ago she wasn't..that Brazilian recovery .

Time will tell I guess. Hopefully she is right about her recovery.

Great! Lets get it done

Get it goin'!

Also, like Tyson said, let's sign the contract.

I saw some filthy rumour about Dana saying Valerie Letourneau might get the shot before Claudia... which would be fucking ridiculous.

So, right in line with the UFC's current title shot policy.

But for realz, I will not be happy if Valerie jumps over Claudia. That'll be some buuuuullshit.

Tbh, this is starting to sound like UFC doesnt want to give Gadelha a titleshot just because they want Joanna to continue as a champ.

Letourneau vs PVZ for next TS, Gadelha deserves her chance.

If Gadelha is not ready, Torres should step in. Torres is the only other top 5 person to have a winning streak.

Champion : Joanna Jedrzejczyk
1 Claudia Gadelha
2 Carla Esparza
3 Rose Namajunas
4 Jessica Penne
5 Tecia Torres
6 Randa Markos
7 Paige VanZant
8 Joanne Calderwood
9 Maryna Moroz
10 Valerie Letourneau *NR

It would be extremely unfair to Torres if #10 leapfrogs #5.

If Gadelha is not ready, Torres should step in. Torres is the only other top 5 person to have a winning streak.

Champion : Joanna Jedrzejczyk
1 Claudia Gadelha
2 Carla Esparza
3 Rose Namajunas
4 Jessica Penne
5 Tecia Torres
6 Randa Markos
7 Paige VanZant
8 Joanne Calderwood
9 Maryna Moroz
10 Valerie Letourneau *NR

It would be extremely unfair to Torres if #10 leapfrogs #5.

Torres would get beaten up

Torres would get beaten up

She would, but sometimes even top 5-ers are not competitive, and face the champion just by virtue of being the closest one to him/her. For example, Glover Teixeira faced Jon Jones just because he was like #2 in the rankings even though he was also up for beating.

As others have said, these sound like some typical Brazilian shenanigans.

She is injured but does not want anyone else to get the title shot before her. Two weeks ago she said she would be ready for end of Jan to beginning of Feb. In the same article she said she can't even punch for 3 months.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/14/9148225/claudia-gadelha-eyes-early-2016-return-vows-to-run-through-joanna

She is still injured she just does not want anyone to get the title shot before she does.
This is a tweet she wrote after claiming she is not injured.

https://twitter.com/ClaudiaGadelha_/status/637846571091144705

I saw some filthy rumour about Dana saying Valerie Letourneau might get the shot before Claudia... which would be fucking ridiculous.

So, right in line with the UFC's current title shot policy.

But for realz, I will not be happy if Valerie jumps over Claudia. That'll be some buuuuullshit.

Well it makes sense to me. Letourneau is hot, Gadelhia is a dude. I know what I'd rather see☺️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back