Claudia says she will be ready for her JJ fight

@ClaudiaGadelha
Guys, I'm not injured. I'm taking care of my finger that I hurt

fyXtaB7.gif

So let she fight

She will probably not train much and heal the finger

I don't care who the hell it is, I want a Joanna fight.

Feed her!!!

Letourneau vs PVZ for next TS, Gadelha deserves her chance.

I would be annoyed if they make a champion wait for a challenger to heal, and I really want to see the Gadelha rematch, I just don't want to wait five or more months to get it.

She is injured but does not want anyone else to get the title shot before her. Two weeks ago she said she would be ready for end of Jan to beginning of Feb. In the same article she said she can't even punch for 3 months.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/14/9148225/claudia-gadelha-eyes-early-2016-return-vows-to-run-through-joanna

She is still injured she just does not want anyone to get the title shot before she does.
This is a tweet she wrote after claiming she is not injured.

https://twitter.com/ClaudiaGadelha_/status/637846571091144705

ofc. I dont like when the challengers try to set the date. Jedi should be on the 193 card, if Gadhella can't make it, then it should be someone else. Preferably Torres, or Leternoeaughi.

Champs should not have to wait for their challengers. If Jedi doesn't want to fight until the end of Jan, then it makes perfect sense.

ofc. I dont like when the challengers try to set the date. Jedi should be on the 193 card, if Gadhella can't make it, then it should be someone else. Preferably Torres, or Leternoeaughi.

Champs should not have to wait for their challengers. If Jedi doesn't want to fight until the end of Jan, then it makes perfect sense.

Yep. Drama aside, the whole thing is very simple. Either Gadelha can fight or she can't. If she can, she easily deserves the shot. If not, then feed Joanna Tecia or Valerie in the meantime.

Joanna seems to be recovering from her thumb injury quickly and likely wants another fight sooner than February. I get frustrated when a division gets held up due to an injured champ. No reason to hold it up for an injured challenger.

That said, Gadelha vs Joanna 2 is the best fight available at WSW.

Wow that's racist.

Personally, I dont see it. Many people have different facial features regardless of race.

In any case if you are of African descent and you feel offended by that I apologize

Gadelha was either lying about being injuried and only been able to come back for a fight in jan/feb or she is lying now.
First time she hears about Joanna fighting before early next year and she jumps out saying she is ok... c

I don't care who the hell it is, I want a Joanna fight.

Feed her!!!

I would be annoyed if they make a champion wait for a challenger to heal, and I really want to see the Gadelha rematch, I just don't want to wait five or more months to get it.

Agreed, agreed, and agreed!

Gadelha was either lying about being injuried and only been able to come back for a fight in jan/feb or she is lying now.
First time she hears about Joanna fighting before early next year and she jumps out saying she is ok... c

Hahaha, somebody is worried that she would lose her titleshot nursing an injury on the sideline.

:D that roid rage :D
Gadelha needs to calm da fook down, get healed, get prepared
cause she will get her shot. JJ fighting one more fight gives her extra time to prepare.
stfu with "they keeping my belt from me" and "I'm not injured"

Back