Classic post-fight drama at UFC 51 with Tito, Chuck and Shamrock

HAHA! That was some damn good theatre!
I still prefer the DC/Jones brawl.

This is from UFC 51 in 2005 right after the Tito and Vitor fight concluded.

So much gold in this video.

This was the same night Chuck gave us this great moment:

tenor.gif

- Ricco looks funny in this video too.

- Tito is as arrogant as ever until Chuck steps into the octagon

- this was the era of Randy, Chuck, Tito and Vitor all battling for UFC LHW supremacy

- Shammy raging and calling out Tito for another money fight but of course that is who Tito wanted to fight more than anyone.

- Vintage Goldie, Rogan, and Randy on the mic

Pretty funny scene. Anything else you notice in the video?

The night Tito fought Vitor Belfort then almost got into another fight with Chuck Liddell and Ken Shamrock. I was never a fan of Tito but that is pretty badass lol.

"I hate this era, I miss the days when we didn't have cringey WWE style trash talk"

<DirkMavs>

I liked this era, Tito talked shit to Chuck and Dana still had the balls to make Tito fight Chuck.

People forget that Tito - Ken UFC 40 saved the UFC. And this video.... the good old days. Now just watch Bellator for the 2018 version.

This is from UFC 51 in 2005 right after the Tito and Vitor fight concluded.

So much gold in this video.

This was the same night Chuck gave us this great moment:

tenor.gif

- Ricco looks funny in this video too.

- Tito is as arrogant as ever until Chuck steps into the octagon

- this was the era of Randy, Chuck, Tito and Vitor all battling for UFC LHW supremacy

- Shammy raging and calling out Tito for another money fight but of course that is who Tito wanted to fight more than anyone.

- Vintage Goldie, Rogan, and Randy on the mic

Pretty funny scene. Anything else you notice in the video?

The good old days, I miss those days when UFC and PRIDE were fun

At the time Vitor Belfort holds a technical win over Couture due to doctor stoppage and that was it. The other three were conclusively better LHWs.

At the time Vitor Belfort holds a technical win over Couture due to doctor stoppage and that was it. The other three were conclusively better LHWs.
For sure. The other 3 were definitely better but he still gave Chuck and Tito decent fights. And the fact he cut Randy's eye open also helped him stay relevant around that time. He was still the 4th best LHW in the UFC. He was always dangerous with those hands too.

I liked when Tito said "I visualize things. I visualized I am the octagon" lol lol

How about Diego Sanchez and Mike Swick in the backgroud. I suppose this was after the Ultimate Fighter came around?

Tito was always scared of chuck and it was so obvious he had his number

Back