Clash Royale- Make it rain gems

Tachy

Plutonium Belt
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
We need a thread to keep out random stuff and get organized

We need everyone to post in here with their names and decks.

Morning Glory = Auger38

Edit: deck updated!

The deck I've been using since pretty much the start. I like it a lot!

PueCRxl.jpg

My other cards. If I can win some gold, I'll be adding the prince today too.

KuIDmIQ.jpg

pmVwEGA.png

Last edited:
Carcosa

They need to add in clan wars or some shit like that

Pride Wand. That's me

Scrubido

6hwGzJ1.jpg

The deck I've been using lately. I win or draw 90% of the time.

Last edited:
We need a sherdog guild!

Mga_223

I heard there is already a lot of cheating and hacking in this game.
I'm still salty about SC killing farming in COC that I won't support another game. You shouldn't just fundamentally change the way game is played three years after its release.

I'm still salty about SC killing farming in COC that I won't support another game. You shouldn't just fundamentally change the way game is played three years after its release.
How would someone cheat or hack in this game?

there is a cheat to give infinit elixir, I played a guy that just non stopped spammed his cards right out the gate, it was over in about 15 seconds because he had like 50 mana worth of cards on the table in like 5-10 seconds. Only seen it once.

Imod won't do much on COC or Royale for IOS, but android has many more issues.
On COC you can scout a base and stay active, that's it.

With games tied to a server you can't change resource amounts, at least not on IOS

The Clash update wasn't ultimately as bad as everyone made it out to be. They introduced a few things. I'm doing fine. TH10 with Max troops, no defensive upgrades (other than walls) and I'm still managing to raid up the DE I need.

This Clash Royale, however, is bunk.

The Clash update wasn't ultimately as bad as everyone made it out to be. They introduced a few things. I'm doing fine. TH10 with Max troops, no defensive upgrades (other than walls) and I'm still managing to raid up the DE I need.

It's slowed my progress to a crawl.

there is a cheat to give infinit elixir, I played a guy that just non stopped spammed his cards right out the gate, it was over in about 15 seconds because he had like 50 mana worth of cards on the table in like 5-10 seconds. Only seen it once.

You should join our Clash clan. I can teach you the finer points of valkryie attacks.

We need to ban Burt from this thread.

Also, is anyone else having issues with the game right now? I keep getting frozen.

To get free gold or something?

Imod allows you to see the other persons traps (bombs, spring traps etc etc) before you even attack the base. It also (for war) allows you to sandbox the base as many times as you want to get your strategy down pat before you actually attack it for real. This allows you to get your troop comp. right, and with Imod you can make whatever army you want in the software and not actually in your own barracks to practice with. You can also set the parameters like search for a base with 200k gold and it will search and skip bases for you until it finds what you asked for. It will keep you active so you don't have to keep touching your screen as well. It also has a replay mode where you can sandbox the base while recording your attack and then when you attack it in real war you can just use the replay instead of doing it again.

I disagree this update fucked up the whole game and mainly for farmers. This new shield idea of theirs Jonas should be lynched for. When you have a product out and it is the highest grossing mobile app game for the last 3 years you're doing something right but when you decide the game's broke and completely change the way it's played now you're taking a huge risk and it back fired. I don't know if you saw the forums post update but it was chaos. I've never seen it that bad in my 3 years of playing and I've watched many of my friends up and quit along with many others. In game numbers are way down. If you search clans, just put lvl 5 clan and search, then look at the players in a lot of these clans they have no donations after being over a week into the season. It's never been this bad. Taking away free shields was a huge mistake and they know they fucked up. Thing is the way it is now drives more gems and the guys pushing are the ones that bring in the most money to Clash. By allowing guys to attack through shields and then allowing them to buy 4hr guard they are spending more gems then ever. Supercell wins and you and I lose..

Back