• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clash of Clans: Official Sherdog Clan--> Just Bleed (Come Join!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What troops do y'all prefer in your CW castle? I used to like drags, but now I prefer wizards. A group of wizards can really wreak havoc on an attacker's army.

definitely wizards, and archers arent too bad either ... i used to be a dragon advocate but lvl 6 wiz in a centralized cc could really screw up a raid

valks are pretty nuts too

and believe it or not, ive seen some youtube vids of the lava hound absolutely messing up raids by distracting the wizards long enough for the defenses to take them out ... and then the lava pups distract further

really is a thing of beauty

i want in a clan lol :D i am lvl 21 and balling
If you can commit to using both war attacks every war, then you're welcome to join our clan. If not, then D Train has a more casual clan.

We war every Saturday starting at 12PM-2PM Pacific Time. War lasts 24 hours, so it ends the following Sunday at the same time. Protocol for joining is described in the OP.

Also, if you send the join request, be sure to mention who you are on Sherdog so we don't reject you by accident.

I was well into this game at one point. Got to level 101, but gave up after the clan wars became hard to keep up with and I started to play boom beach instead.

Good to see a SD clan though.

I was well into this game at one point. Got to level 101, but gave up after the clan wars became hard to keep up with and I started to play boom beach instead.

We do 1 war a week. Are you saying you had difficulty adapting to the more complicated attacks?

We do 1 war a week. Are you saying you had difficulty adapting to the more complicated attacks?

Nah, just that I play it on my wife's ipad (found it too difficult on the iphone with my giant hands, lol) and I couldn't guarantee that I'd be able to do 2 attacks when the war was on. She might be using it for work, or I'd be out and about without it.

I'd be happy to join and donate some troops (most level 6, although I just noticed they have level 7 now) to help you guys out and then you can kick me if I'm not about come war time?

Nah, just that I play it on my wife's ipad (found it too difficult on the iphone with my giant hands, lol) and I couldn't guarantee that I'd be able to do 2 attacks when the war was on. She might be using it for work, or I'd be out and about without it.

I'd be happy to join and donate some troops (most level 6, although I just noticed they have level 7 now) to help you guys out and then you can kick me if I'm not about come war time?
I appreciate the offer, and I'd love high level troops, but sorry, we don't run like that. It's in or out. D Train has a more casual clan. Shoot him a PM.

I appreciate the offer, and I'd love high level troops, but sorry, we don't run like that. It's in or out. D Train has a more casual clan. Shoot him a PM.

No worries, I really don't have the time to play anymore, so it's all good.

Hope your clan does well. Wish there was a way I could sell it on or something, a lot of time invested and it's just wasted there.

How is boom beach? Is it a similar game?

How is boom beach? Is it a similar game?

Similar in some ways, but there is no social aspect, which is preferable for me as I can play at my own pace.

Also, because I've only been playing it for about 5-6 months, it doesn't take ages to build things. Annoyingly though, there is only one builder.

Example of gameplay (sorry about the beta commentating on it):

[YT]KnmMhEabdLA[/YT]

Different tactics and probably a bit more methodical as you can instruct troops where to go with flares, rather than dropping them and leaving them to do their thing.

COC is still fun, but it was taking me a week to save for next upgrades, so it became a little less enjoyable for me.

Edit, better video:

[YT]EKtUeI6nNP0[/YT]

Last edited:
I gave Boom Beach a week, but I just couldn't get into it at all.

I gave Boom Beach a week, but I just couldn't get into it at all.

It's pretty slow and lacks strategy at the start (without the flairs and better troops) and no way near as instantly addictive as CoC.

Different strokes and all that.

1 Gem resource boost starting tomorrow morning!

Wow, Supercell is amazing with server downtimes. We're already back up.

Well I'm gonna struggle this time with the server breaks. Will try later but can't guarantee anything.

Well I'm gonna struggle this time with the server breaks. Will try later but can't guarantee anything.

If the server breaks interfere with your available time for attacks, I'm sure everyone will understand. No worries.

If the server breaks interfere with your available time for attacks, I'm sure everyone will understand. No worries.
Yeah, this is an unforeseen disruption (within the sense that we scheduled our war day a long time ago) that nobody can control. Just do your best. Thankfully, they're keeping them short. This one expires in 15 minutes. So you'll still have a nearly 14-hour window after it ends.

Got one off, bloody dragon got distracted by his king and it cost me the second star... it's like they're allergic to the TH.

JUST BLEED (64) <-----> batangas blade (34)

JUST BLEED Defense
  • #5 Corbin -- 1 star (attacked by #2)
  • #7 NateS -- 1 star (attacked by #5)
  • #8 Upbassright - 3 stars (cleared by #3)
  • #10 Q34 -- 3 stars (cleared by #2)
  • #11 Noodle -- 1 star (attacked by #8)
  • #12 Strubzizo -- 0 stars (defended #12)
  • #13 emceeGRENDEL -- 2 stars (attacked by #13)
  • #16 Bruce the Great -- 2 stars (attacked by #13)
  • #17 Saiwa -- 2 stars (attacked by #11)
  • #18 King James -- 3 stars (cleared by #8)
  • #19 Carlos -- 2 stars (attacked by #17)
  • #20 Scarzi -- 3 stars (cleared by #18)
  • #21 Pride -- 1 star (attacked by #17)
  • #22 Madmick -- 3 stars (cleared by #5)
    emoticon-cartoon-022.gif
  • #23 Wwo -- 2 stars (attacked by #23)
  • #24 schmidt20 -- 2 stars (attacked by #23)
  • #25 Cyke_out -- 3 stars (cleared by #25)
KEY:
Green= Opponent 7+ ranks superior
Pale Green= Opponent 5-6 ranks superior
Yellow= Opponent 3-4 ranks superior
Light Orange= Opponent 2 ranks superior
Dark Orange= Opponent 1 rank superior
Red= Even Opponent
Purple= Inferior Opponent
FAQ: Generally the more "red alert" you get with this chart the more you have to worry, but it also depends on how many stars you gave up, obviously. For example, giving up three stars is never desirable, even if they're green, but if your base holds up until someone double digit ranks above you finally clears it, then that's almost certainly a better defensive performance than if someone hits you will 2 stars who dropped just 1-2 slots, or didn't drop at all. Context is king. The worst possible defensive performance, then, is if you give up 3 purple stars; conversely, the best possible defensive performance is if their best attack against you at the end of war is 0 green stars (or, alternatively, if they were too terrified to attack you). Please know, though, that I watch the attacks, and I know the difference between a well-constructed base that is dismantled by a highly skilled player versus a poorly designed base that performs well because, for whatever reason, only smacktards attack it (this is rare...good players exploit weakness because they're the most capable to identify it). Again, context is king.

Analysis: They have weaker villages and they blow Guy Fieri-sized donkey balls at playing them. It's a blowout. Not much more to be said. Nevertheless, as always, I expect every war attack to be used.

batangas blade
-- uncleared villages--
  • #1 -- 0 stars
  • #2 -- 2 stars
  • #3 -- 2 stars
  • #4 -- 2 stars
  • #5 -- 2 stars
  • #6 -- 2 stars
  • #7 -- 2 stars
  • #8 -- 2 stars
  • #11 -- 2 stars
Razed: #9, #10, #12-#25

JUST BLEED: Clearing Strategy
none- 50/50 attacks used (their remaining attacks: 24/50) <---LOL, we made them quit
Great job, guys. Another war with every attack used. Love the discipline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back