• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clash of Clans: Official Sherdog Clan--> Just Bleed (Come Join!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fire off my attack shortly

I may have been a wee bit harsh on Memek...he is a total noob, and he was trying (carrying out his attacks early). I'm open to giving him a second chance and admitting I'm an asshole if the clan thinks that I was too harsh.

Yep dick move the guy has literally been playing less than a week, I'm out.

Yeah, gotta say... booting a dude during his first ever war is pretty rough.

Especially when he's such a low level.

Grock... meh. He probably should've known better and IIRC he's been warned before.

But I say bring back Memek... if he wants too, of course.

Wow, looks like Kim Winslow is reffing this war. 72-49 and the beatdown continues, you guys are brutes.

This is a domination.

I guess I missed the drama - I was there after Memek's first attack when he was asked to read the war FAQ and clear the CC. What happened afterwards? And what happened with Grock?

I know first hand that Mick has a tendency to...overreact in the heat of the moment, what did you do fearless leader?!

It's only University Challenge, Rick! It's only University Challenge!

I'm probably the only one old enough to remember that.

We're not playing for sheep stations, but at least try to do right by the team.

Let's meet in the middle and group hug.

I think Memek should be given another shot.
NO way should my opinion be seen as a Fletcher Christian moment of Just Bleed.
Memek is new and this is his first war. The other dude(Grock) deserves no slack for dropping and he knew better.
Since Memek is new he should be given a little more slack.
My first war with Just Bleed was my first war ever. My first attack I was already, read the FAQ and was going to draw out the CC troops. Had my plan set, executed perfectly. I kited the CC troops to my spot, go to drop my lightning spell. Well there was no lightning spell. I attacked before it finished cooking.
So for all the bonehead moves I have made in this game, Memek needs to get an invite to re-join.

Yep dick move the guy has literally been playing less than a week, I'm out.
I apologized for being too rash in clan chat, in addition to the contrition I displayed in your quote, and finally, a few hours prior to this quote (which you made at 9:57 PM PST), I sent him this PM at 6:43 PM PST (not violating rules...only posting my side):
Madmick said:
Hey man, that was premature, you're still new. I was a bit peeved over Grock. You're welcome back to the clan if you want to re-request after the 24 hour period is up. Make sure to read the war FAQ, but I need to be more patient with guys so fresh to the game.

I'm sorry. My bad.
If you guys would like back in, then you're welcome back. If not, then good luck.

Yeah, Grock didn't even care to address me before his second attack, when he posted his request for donations, and I asked if he'd reviewed the War FAQ after his atrocious first attack.

I'm down to accept Memek back if he can forgive my surliness and makes the request. He has to wait at least 24 hours, though, I think, and it may be longer since it was a boot, not a "leave".

Grock was advanced enough in the game to be placed at our #7 position. I expect that typically comes with some autonomy, given that a player in the top ten should know what the f he's doing. My problem is that he basically looked like a high school senior picking a fight with a fourth grader, and then getting his ass kicked.

Twice.

Top to bottom there will be mistakes made, and advice ignored on occasion as people try new things or just are human. But Grock played like a first-week player who stumbled across his big brother's account, and that's just a liability, especially in a top-ten position. Good decision to boot him.

Memek, though, I hope he requests back in.

It's only University Challenge, Rick! It's only University Challenge!

I'm probably the only one old enough to remember that.

We're not playing for sheep stations, but at least try to do right by the team.

Let's meet in the middle and group hug.

The Young Ones reference FTW!

I am also old. :icon_sad:

I liked the Wednesday war.

What about war every Saturday and every other Wednesday?

I liked the Wednesday war.

What about war every Saturday and every other Wednesday?
I like the firmness of your dick. Right now I'm trying to win Rory and Memek back after too quickly booting the latter while also directing the final offensive of our war. We'll consider additional weekday wars after.

I don't care about loot. I like humiliating people. I want 85 stars. I don't care if it doesn't matter.

I WANT IT.
Eh. I only wanted to play around with it again until IOS 8, gone now, back in the hands of the COC gods.

Although I DO love having my iphone jailbroken for other reasons.
More options
Jailbreaking is a fucking necessity. Sexy shit.

Last edited:
K, that's it. Rory (mittens), Jim, Memek, and Slick are out. Frankly, these were weaker players, and we're a stronger clan because of it.

I'd rather have a clan of 25 that's all sinew and muscle than a clan of 30 with too much marbling. A clan like ours doesn't hurt to find strong new members. We're 6-0, we're awesome to each other, and we're united by common interests. Let this precedent be established that I'm serious about our clan rule.

Strub mentioned he was going camping yesterday. He was riding Starbucks WiFi to get in his attacks. Aprax has in the past PM'd me terrified that he wouldn't get in his attacks because he was jumping on a plane for work. If these guys can get in their attacks, then so can anyone.

Last edited:
For context, I made it clear early on that I was apologetic for acting too rashly in regard to Memek, and that's how this spiraled out. But consider an alternative perspective.

Tachy is dropping 40k per dragon on each of your war cc. Our other top guys like Interloper (Lier), Higus, Carbonfirstprint (Corbin), aed (Apraxia), and axion (Hans) are kicking down bigtime DE or other expenditures with donations to every attack. I'm not here to coddle people who refuse to learn or correct behavior when I've gone to such great effort to facilitate getting your legs under you in an easy and fluid fashion with the War FAQ, and with in-chat direction during war.

My concern is the group, not the individual. If the individual can't be bothered to do a tiny amount of homework, then that individual is better placed in a "casual" clan than a "competitive casual" clan like ours.

We're 6-0. We're golden. We've built something here. If you want to be a part of it, then asking this meager amount of effort to be put in isn't unreasonable.

For what it's worth, it's also a dick move to leave during a war without using your attacks. You let us all down by doing so.

In addition, there are extensive FAQ's here in this thread.

Sorry, but not too hard to take a look and ask a question here or in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back