Clark Gracie vs. Ryan Beauregard [2010 Nationals - GREAT MATCH!]

omg sick finish. jesus christ he had him all types of trouble at the end.

thanks for sharing.

Wow!! That was a great match! Clark is looking like a beast right now. Thanks Arun!

I ring coordinated for that match. Interesting enough both dudes are from BJJ Revolution (I think), it took them so long to finally decide to fight. It was about 45 minutes after the last semi-final match. Seemed like there was a lot of outside pressure, must suck to fight a teammate in such a high stakes match.

I ring coordinated for that match. Interesting enough both dudes are from BJJ Revolution (I think), it took them so long to finally decide to fight. It was about 45 minutes after the last semi-final match. Seemed like there was a lot of outside pressure, must suck to fight a teammate in such a high stakes match.

Props to both for stepping in then.
When 2 guys play rock-paper-scissors to decide say, a mundials final, I wanna see them getting hit by a bus.

Wow!! That was a great match! Clark is looking like a beast right now. Thanks Arun!

Anytime Hank Baskett!

=p

Yup I read about that in GracieMag:

"In the adult medium weight class, the division ended with Ryan Beauregard and Clark Gracie, both of BJJ Revolution, in the finals. They tried to come up with a gentleman’s agreement, but were unable to come to terms, so they decided to compete for the gold, with Gracie tapping Beauregard out to win it.

Gracie says that he and Beauregard couldn’t agree on who should take the gold and all that talk got him out of his zone. “I came out not in tune for the fight,” he says, “It was hard to go 100% against a friend, but as soon as I felt his intensity, it woke me up, and I knew I had to match it.”"

Graciemag International Find out who dazzled at the American Nationals

I love finishing from the back like that. That guard that Clark caught the omoplata off of, that's the cross guard? Gotta start playing that a little more.

Back