clam guard???

I've found shrimping and then using your hooks to get into clam guard to be a fairly easy set up. It also isn't too hard to transition into octopus guard so you can take their back.

I've found shrimping and then using your hooks to get into clam guard to be a fairly easy set up. It also isn't too hard to transition into octopus guard so you can take their back.

Yeah, I've noticed this also. I also like finishing with the brabo the second I transition into Octopus guard after shrimping, but the Otter pass is a threat you can't ignore, especially during the transition if your opponent has good timing. Though I have found the Otter pass is extremely vulnerable to the Orca flip, and I've been baiting them into it as a set-up to get on top.

Yeah, I've noticed this also. I also like finishing with the brabo the second I transition into Octopus guard after shrimping, but the Otter pass is a threat you can't ignore, especially during the transition if your opponent has good timing. Though I have found the Otter pass is extremely vulnerable to the Orca flip, and I've been baiting them into it as a set-up to get on top.

I have trouble finishing the brabo from there. But I have had some success with the orca flip counter to the otter pass.

nice, ill keep working on it. i am much more of a top half guard brabo guy right now.

cool. make sure to film a triangle from clam guard. also please show the best way to get your hooks in. thanks. clam guard gives me fits.

you are a perceptive one. by the way, your asking god...for the sake of evolution? he's the wrong guy to ask about evolution. looks like you slipped through the cracks of natural selection.

LMFAO at silverline for asking god to make things evolve and i guess Silverlines brain has irreductable complexcity

The orca flip is pure flash, stick to the otter pass. There's variations on it out the wazoo as well.

The orca flip is pure flash, stick to the otter pass.

Oh please!

Just because it looks cool does not mean it's not realistic! Some people just don't get it. as far as I'm concerned the statistics do all the speaking. The Orca Flip had the Otter Pass on the brink of extinction until a few variations started popping up.

I'm sure there is, and I'm sure that I have done it. I just done think that I have heard by that name.

Back