Ciryl is the greatest ambassador of the sport since GSP.

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Versez here, with a couple of beers in the stomach.

Ciryl Gane is in my opinion the fighter the UFC neededed in order to bring back the sane fans into the sport. he have all the good ethic GSP used to have back in the days, a good dedication to the sport, an attitude of a good boy, and well spoken, in my opinion Gane compare well to Anthony joshua is doing to boxing, anyone agree with me ?

I hope he can be that in France, I doubt the rest of the world will care much though.

You’re not wrong.
He should do more interviews and mainstream show interviews to click with a larger audience though.

Ciryl Gane is in my opinion the fighter the UFC neededed in order to bring back the sane fans into the sport. he have all the good ethic GSP used to have back in the days, a good dedication to the sport, an attitude of a good boy, and well spoken, in my opinion Gane compare well to Anthony joshua is doing to boxing, anyone agree with me ?

People may hate him, but nobody has done more for MMA than Conor.

After Conor I would say Rhonda would be next on the list.

Who wants an ambassador? People prefer deranged lunatics like Mike Tyson.

Who are you trying to ambass too exactly? I say your premise is flawed

NO

What’s wrong with Khabib???
For starters the whole Macron situation, calling for a jihad wasn't his best look. Also calling for Macron's face to be disfigured wasn't great either.

Then the whole jumping the cage, I understand why he did it but it still doesn't excuse it.

Then hanging out with Kadyrov a bunch isn't great, although I get that it is difficult to avoid being from that region, so I don't mind this one as much.

Being in general a religious extremist, not exactly the greatest ambassador for the sport.

Only cause of their French language? Kinda racist take TS

Back