Ciryl is the greatest ambassador of the sport since GSP.

Versez here, with a couple of beers in the stomach.

Ciryl Gane is in my opinion the fighter the UFC neededed in order to bring back the sane fans into the sport. he have all the good ethic GSP used to have back in the days, a good dedication to the sport, an attitude of a good boy, and well spoken, in my opinion Gane compare well to Anthony joshua is doing to boxing, anyone agree with me ?
In fighting sports, French-speakers are generally more polite and better behaved than their trashy, thuggish and loudmouthed Anglo-Americans counterparts, so I am not surprised, motherfucker.

Fake ass Dustin? Khabib the cage jumper?! Rose the drama queen?

Not one of those fighters have a better personality than Gane.

Some people don't realise that jumping the cage and stomping these degenerates contributed to Khabib's prestige outside of the USA.

Khabib is a great fighter but can never really be an ambassador due to his religious views, which are too radical.
It's too bad because if he was a very moderate Muslim (not even sure that exists though), he could be a great ambassador for Russia in general.
But at this point, Caucasians (Chechens, Dagestanis, etc) pass as brutal people that happen to be also amazing at fighting, not very marketable.
Nowhere on wholesome level of GSP, etc.

I mean half the time, Chechens are in the news for example, because they knifed someone to death for no reason or dealt drugs (weird for supposedly conservative Muslims...). Dagestanis are not really different except unlike Chechens they never leave Dagestan.
Bro, you have a way of calling a cat a cat, haha.

Yeah bro, I tend to be ridiculously blunt. Which isn't even a French trait. Gets me in trouble all the time.
Faut que je vienne te visiter au Québec, cousin!

Ca va pas être facile - j'habite en Allemagne, lol. Au fait si jamais tu te fais bannir du forum, ce qui ne m'étonnerais pas vu ton style, et prends-le comme un compliment, réécris-moi de ton prochain pseudo.
:-D

Versez here, with a couple of beers in the stomach.

Ciryl Gane is in my opinion the fighter the UFC neededed in order to bring back the sane fans into the sport. he have all the good ethic GSP used to have back in the days, a good dedication to the sport, an attitude of a good boy, and well spoken, in my opinion Gane compare well to Anthony joshua is doing to boxing, anyone agree with me ?

No

francis eats game

Yeah bro, I tend to be ridiculously blunt. Which isn't even a French trait. Gets me in trouble all the time.
Faut que je vienne te visiter au Québec, cousin!

talk to me

Depends if he wins the title.

Lol people acting like completely nice guys are the interesting to everybody and aren't hiding something.
The people who succeed the most are good people behind the face of a cold beast. That's why Conor was so likeable for a few years before he got washed. Older guys too like Wanderlei, Fedor and Overeem were liked because of this. Nobody that isn't mentally 14 years old instantly loves someone with fake kindness like Poirier who directly admitted he's only in it for money

Conor Mcgregor is the greatest ambassador of the sport, the sport got taken to a new level thanks to him. Well not really since it's only when he fights. It's thanks to him we have so many casual fans.

Jan Blachowics?
Max Holloway?
Alexander Volkanski?
Brandon Moreno?
Dustin Poirier?
Khabib Nurmagomedov?
Rose Namajuanas?

I'd more highly rate JDS spending time coaching the kids in the favelas and keeping them off the streets & out of trouble.

That's a true people's champ

Ciryl holds himself with more class than those fighters, as much as I like Khabib he is a thug (I’m not saying being a thug is necessarily bad) who incited a riot. And Dustin is just in it for money
Ciryl is just in it for the money too. He said already he never dreamed to be a fighter,he just here to make money fir his family.

Jan Blachowics?
Max Holloway?
Alexander Volkanski?
Brandon Moreno?
Dustin Poirier?
Khabib Nurmagomedov?
Rose Namajuanas?

Rose "Better dead than red"
Khabib "Fuck dem ring girls" hurts the progressive folks
Dustin Poirier "Jolie's Wife"
Alex "He is a manlet"
Moreno"Is a certified geek"