Ciryl Gane will fight his first fight in the USA against a top 10 HW

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

"Ciryl Gane will play his first fight in the United States against a top 10 in his division The French heavyweight coach confirmed on LA VOIX DES GUERRIERS that his protégé was going to face a top 10 UFC during his next fight which will be his first fight in the United States. Fernand Lopez adds that an announcement is imminent.
"

these top 10 hw are not booked

Alexander Volkov
Alistair Overeem
Walt Harris
Shamil Abdurakhimov

I think he could shine against someone like Volkov or Overeem. Hope one comes to fruition!

I hope is not Walt Harris or Volkov.
I don't wanna see any of those guys losing right now, they need to surpass all the oldies in the rankings.

Top 10 HW = Top 50 in any other division.

Probably gonna roll out some shopworn decrepit fighter like AA or Reem.

I hope it's not Harris. Don't want to see him lose.
Curious as to who it'll be though, as Gane has really impressed me big time so far.

Tbh, I think the guy's a little untested at this point, and possibly a premature hype job. All of those guys are a solid two steps above any of his UFC opponents. Doesn't make sense for Harris or Volkov, as they're coming off wins and shouldn't have to face a guy ranked #15. Overeem and Abdurakhimov are much better options.

Tbh, I think the guy's a little untested at this point, and possibly a premature hype job. All of those guys are a solid two steps above any of his UFC opponents. Doesn't make sense for Harris or Volkov, as they're coming off wins and shouldn't have to face a guy ranked #15. Overeem and Abdurakhimov are much better options.

Agree except for Abdurakhimov. He's a bum and overranked.

I can see two fights made with Harris, Overeem, Volkov and Gane. Any combination with these 4 is great.

Or it could be Gane vs Shamil to test him with a wrestler.

Just listen to the podcast, the fight is probably being announced this week, and his opponent is a top 10, but barely. So basically it's Shamil, or possibly Harris.

"Ciryl Gane will play his first fight in the United States against a top 10 in his division The French heavyweight coach confirmed on LA VOIX DES GUERRIERS that his protégé was going to face a top 10 UFC during his next fight which will be his first fight in the United States. Fernand Lopez adds that an announcement is imminent.
"

these top 10 hw are not booked

Alexander Volkov
Alistair Overeem
Walt Harris
Shamil Abdurakhimov

I think he's gonna get Volkov, personally.

WAR Gane.

The dude has some serious potential. 6 fights in and he fights like a veteran. Barely gets hit and does not expose himself.

Him vs Volkov would be a highly technical fight.

Back